Jake takes Izzy to the Walk-in Center

Izzys POV

As I was laying down on the bed, I started to feel really sick.

"Ugh. I feel unwell." I began to complain to Jake who turned over.

"Aww you poor thing I'll take care of you Izzy." Jake said as I smiled weakly.

"I think you might have gotten food poisoning from one of the foods from Tenerife." Jake said.

"Ooh my stomach hurts, my head hurts, and I feel hot along with being cold.

"Okay I'll get you a warm blanket." Jake said as he left to get me a warm blanket.

Jake's POV

As I came back with a warm blanket, I placed it over Izzy as I then started to take her temperature. But out of no where, I started to hear Issac getting fussy.

"Jake I'll that." Izzy told me as she tried to get out but she couldn't cos she could barely stand.

"Izzy, your too sick, at the moment I'll sort Issac out." I told her as she laid back down.

As I entered Issac's nursery, he smelled bad.

"Okay, you need a diaper change, Issac." I told him as he laughed.

"Wait you set me up. Shame on you Issac." I exclaimed while changing his diaper.

Pee you, Isaac you really did a number two in your diaper, and this is Izzy's thing to do." I said as he giggled at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked as he continued to giggle.

"You are really giggling today, huh?" I wanted to know.

Izzy's POV

"Ahhh, my stomach is killing me!" I complained as Jake ran back into our bedroom.

"Okay, Izzy, try and sit up." Jake said as I tried to sit up, but couldn't.

"No, I can't sit, the pain is really hurting me Jake." I explained.

"Okay for the last time, and I'm only going to say this once more, I think you have food poisoning from one of the foods from Tenerife." Jake thought. As we then heard Issac's cries. So, I tried to get out of bed again but still couldn't stand up so I can go soothe Issac.

"Uh, Isaac, dada's coming." Jake said as he ran out our room to go and soothe Issac.

Jake's POV

"Oh Issac, buddy don't cry. Please, taking care of your mother and you at the same time is hard now." I told him as both Cubby and Stormy came over.

"Hey, Jake go take care of Izzy we got this for you." Stormy said as Jake took Isaac of my arms.

"Yeah, Jake go take care of your girl, we will take Isaac to the park. It will be like a aunt Uncle nephew bonding time thing." Cubby told me as I hugged them both and ran back into mine and Izzy's bedroom so I can focus on taking care of Izzy.

Izzy's POV

"Okay, okay, Izzy I'm here, I'm here. Cubby and Stormy are looking after Issac for us while I take care of you." Jake said as I was holding my side.

"Uh, is your side okay Izzy?" Jake asked.

"Yeah....why?" I lied.

"Well, for starts your still holding your side." Jake said.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized.

As I ran into the bathroom, I began to throw up as Jake came running over to me as he held my hair back.