Izzy's Edma legs and

Izzy's POV

I was now 21 weeks pregnant and my ankle along with my feet  were swelling. Which Jake wake up to.

"Whoa, Izzy your feet and ankle are swelling." Jake exclaimed.

"Yeah, they are and really hurting me. I said.

"How about I bring you breakfast in bed, then put you in the bathtub." Jake suggested as I nodded my head.

"Mommy!" Issac said as ream over to me and climbed onto mine and Jake's bed.

"Daddy, can I have breakfast in bed too?" Issac asked.

"Oh, of course you can." I am so.

"Uh, I don't know." Jake hesitated.

"Don't make me cry." Issac exclaimed.

"Okay, you can have breakfast in bed too Issac." Jake said as he pinched his chubby cheek.

"Hehe, that tickles, daddy." Issac exclaimed as Jake went to go make us breakfast while I putted on CBeebies for Issac and Teletubbies was on.

"Ooh, Teletubbies!" Issac exclaimed.

Jake's POV

After I came back with both Izzy's and Issac's breakfast, they were watching Teletubbies on CBeebies.

"So, am I just going to watch you two rat while you are watching this?" I wanted to know.

"Hey, daddy can I have my sippy cup, please?" Issac asked as I gave him his sippy cup that was filled with orange juice.

"What no ice?" Issac questioned.

"What do you think I look like? a butler?" I wanted to know as Izzy and Issac looked at each other.

"....Yes." They both answered.

"Oh, really? Then why not have wear a suit." I said as Izzy was holding up a black suit.

"Here you go Jake." Izzy exclaimed.

"Uh, thanks." I thanked her as I took the suit.

"Wear the suit, daddy." Issac told me.

"Uh, no."  I answered.

"Okay." Issac said.

"Okay, daddy is ping to put mommy in the tub, you continue watching Teletubbies." I said as our son nodded.

"Sweet!" Issac said.

Izzy's POV

"Thanks Jake I really needed this." I thanked him after he placed me in the hot bath.

"You're welcome." Jake said.