Izzy's third pregnancy test

Izzy's POV

As I was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test, due to me missing my period, it read positive.

"I'm pregnant." I exclaimed to myself as I was crying happy tears.

"Hey, honey, what's the matter?" Jake asked.h nothing, it's just... well, Jake? I'm pregnant." I told him as he immediately picked me up and spun me around.

"Wow, we are going to be parents again for the third time." Jake exclaimed.

"We need to tell our kids, soon." I told him.

"Yeah, Jasmine is going to become a big sister." Jake said.

"I don't know about that, she might not like her baby brother or sister." I reminded him.

"Well, let's wait till we figure out what the gender is." I exclaimed.

"Okay." Jake agreed.

Issac's POV

As I was in my room playing with my toys, Mommy and daddy came in.

"Mommy! Daddy! I missed you. What news do you have for me this time?" I asked.

"Issac, you and your sister are going to be a big brother and sister soon, cause I'm pregnant." Mommy told me as I hugged her.

"Wow, another baby! This is your third child." I exclaimed.

"Really who was the first?" Daddy questioned.

"Ugh, me!" I reminded daddy.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Daddy apologized.

"Yeah, it's okay daddy, just don't forget again." I said.

Jake's POV

"No, new baby! I'm the baby." Jasmine cried out as Izzy and I took our daughter into her room to talk to her.

"Hey, I know that you don't want a new baby brother or sister, but you have no choice." I calmly told her.

"But I don't want a new baby brother or sister, I want to stay the baby." Jasmine said.

"Jasmine, you will always be our little princess." I said as Izzy and I began to tickle her all over.

"Hahahaha." Jasmine giggled. 

"You will always still be our little princess. And to prove it, I got you or something." I told her as I pulled out a box.

"How long was that under her crib?" Izzy asked.

"Don't you dare question the Messenger." I exclaimed as Jasmine opened the box revealing a pirate Princess dress.

"Hey, that's mine." Izzy replied.

"Not anymore. But would you come down? I got you a new one." I responded.

"You are our little pirate, Princess Jasmine." I said.

"What about me?" Izzy wanted to know.

"Izzy your beautiful stop whining." I told her.

"Fine." Izzy responded.

"Hey, where are you going, my beautiful wife?" I wanted to know as I pulled her into a kiss.

"Ooh, Jake not in front of Jasmine." Izzy replied.

"Pretty." Jasmine said as Izzy pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm going to go make dinner." My wife told me as she left.