Jasmine's starts to not feel well Part 1

Jasmine's POV

"Mommy, Mommy!" I called as she came into my bedroom.

"Yea sweetie?" Mommy exclaimed.

"I don't feel well." I told her as she felt my forehead.

"Oh my goodness, Jasmine your burning up." Mommy said as she than called for daddy.

Izzy's POV

"JAKE!" I screamed my husbands name as he ran into our daughter's bedroom as he saw her not well.

"Let me guess, Jasmine not feeling well?" Jake guessed as I nodded my head.

"Yup." I answered.

"Okay, I'll make an appointment for her to see the doctor." Jake exclaimed.

"Okay." I answered.

"Okay, I made the appointment for next week." Jake said as I kissed his lips.

"Wow, usually Jasmine is full of energy, and happy but today she is unwell and sleeping. She's not even herself today." I said as Jake nodded.

"Let's let her sleep." Jake said as we left our daughter alone.

"Hey, Mommy can Jasmine come play with us?" Zack asked.

"Boys, your sister isn't feeling well, right now. So, no she can't play. But you can make Jasmine a get well card." Jake suggested.

"Okay! Come on Issac!" Zack said to his older brother as they ran to the arts and crafts room.

A few hours later, Jasmine woke up again when I go and checked on her.

"Daddy I'm not feeling well, and I want to watch Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom." Jasmine told me.

"Hmm, you can watch it with mommy on our bed while she is lying in bed due to her sore feet." I told her as o began to carry her into mine and Izzy's bedroom.

As I placed her next to Izzy after my wife was out of the bathtub, Izzy turned on Ben And Holly's Little Kingdom while Jasmine and Izzy have their mother and daughter time together.

Issac's POV

"Hi, daddy how is my little sister feeling?" I asked.

"Yeah, how is my big sister feeling?" Zack wanted to know too.

"Oh, she's still not feeling well, she even lost her appetite." Daddy answered.

"Aww, poor girl." I said Zack and held up our get well card for Jasmine.

"Those two cards are so cute." Daddy said as we gave him our cards for our sister.

"I'll make sure she gets these." Daddy exclaimed as we both smiled.

Jake's POV

Jasmine I am going to have to take you to the walk-in clinic, your getting worse." I told her as she tried to stand up but then fell into my arms.

"Ahhhh, Jasmine!" Izzy cried as she walked in while I picked up my daughter in my arms.

"Izzy, stay here. I'll be back." I said as I kissed her cheek, went in to my car placed Jasmine in the back seat, buckled her in and drove us to the walk-in clinic.