A Trip to Rome for A tenth Anniversary

August 3rd 2026

Izzy's POV

It was a big day for Jake and I because today it's our tenth anniversary. And we are heading of to Rome in Italy to celebrate for 11 days. This will be the first time Issac will be away from us for 11 days. Right now, we are dropping him off at Peter's hideout he's got his sleeping bag, and his two Daffy Duck toys in his backpack. Along with extra clothes his toothbrush, and a nice warm blanket. We asked Cubby and Stormy to watch over the kitten for Issac while our son was with Peter.

"Now, Issac remember your mommy her and I will be gone for just 11 days. We will video chat with you every night before you go to sleep." Jake told him as he nodded.

"Peter!" Issac said.

"Yes, you will be spending the night with Peter. He might have a guest coming over later on. Can you guys who that is? We told you about her many times." I wanted him to know.

"Nanny Wendy!" Issac exclaimed.

"Yeah, great job!" Jake told him.

Once we arrived Issac rang the doorbell.

"Great job for ringing the doorbell, Issac! You are such a big boy." Jake said.

"Oh hello Issac!" Peter greeted.

"Peter!" Issac exclaimed with excitement as he walked up to hug his leg.

"Jake I am a nervous wreck right now." I said.

"Don't worry Issac will be fine." Jake assured me as we got back in the car.

"Mommy, and daddy love you Isaac!" We both said as we gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

"Wow, now I am feeling like we should not go to Rome for our 10th anniversary." I thought.

"Oh, no we are going, I paid a lot of money of our trip Izzy. And we are, going." Jake shouted at me.

"Okay, calm down Jake. You are damn lucky that Issac isn't with us or else he would be crying." I exclaimed.

"Hey, that's our son your talking about." Jake told me.

"Well, who was the one who had a c-section?" Jake asked.

"Okay, we are not going to play a million question, Jake. Let's enjoy some music." I exclaimed as I turned on the radio and the wheels on the bus was playing.

"Look I'm not the one to brag but I'm having an anxiety attack right now Jake." I said as Jake he pulled over.

"I can't believe we're 20 years old already. But I miss Issac." I told him.

"Yeah, me too, but this is our time to ourselves." Jake exclaimed while rubbing my back.

"Look I know it's hard, but he will be just fine Iz. Let's continue our way to the airport." Jake said.

As we arrived at the airport, Jake and I got our bags, so we start to check in for our flight. I got out our passports and documents out as I walk over to the que.

"Look I'm not the one to brag but I'm having an anxiety attack right now Jake." I said as Jake he pulled over.

"I can't believe we're 20 years old already. But I miss Issac." I told him.

"Yeah, me too, but this is our time to ourselves." Jake exclaimed while rubbing my back.

"Look I know it's hard, but he will be just fine Iz. Let's continue our way to the airport." Jake said.

As we arrived at the airport, Jake and I got our bags, so we start to check in for our flight. I got out our passports and documents out as I walk over to the que.