Flashlight Test

Jake's POV

"Let's shine the flashlight on your pregnant bump to see if Jasmine moves." I told my girlfriend as she nodded while I shined the flashlight onto Izzy's pregnant bump, and just like that Jasmine moved for the first time.

"Omg, Jasmine kicked." Izzy said as I kissed her pregnant belly.

"That's our girl." I said as Issac came over.

"Ooh, can I talk to my little sister please mommy and daddy?" GIssac wanted to know as we nodded our heads.

"Hello, Jasmine, I can't believe I'm going to be your big brother. See you soon." Issac told her as he kissed his mommy's pregnant belly.

"Aww that was sweet Issac. And your little sister can't wait to meet you." I said as Izzy kissed his forehead.

Izzy's POV

"Your mommy and daddy can't wait to see you this year." I said as Jake nodded.

"Yeah, I can teach you how to fly, when you get older." I told her as Jake froze.

"Uh, mommy, daddy's frozen." Issac said as he began to shine the flashlight onto his father.

"The flashlight it's too bright, it burns!" Jake said.

"Oh stop being a baby, daddy." Issac exclaimed to his own father.

"You took the works right out of my mouth Issac." I answer as we both laughed and fist bumped.

"Don't encourage him." Jake told me.

"Hey, Jack and Gill stop arguing." Cubby said while passing by.

"Hi, Uncle Cubby!" Issac exclaimed as his uncle waved at him while continuing his walk.

"OK bye-bye, Uncle Cubby." Issac said bye.

"OK who wants to watch a scary movie?" Jake asked as I walked away with Issac following.

"Yay, just me." Jake said to no one in particular.
"I heard that!" I yelled.