Food Cravings

Nobody's POV

It was the misfile of the night and Izzy was feeling hungry. So, she got out of her bed grabbed her weird food list that was on her nightstand, and walked up to Jake as she shook him.

"What do you want woman?" Jake asked.

" I'm hungry, so would you mind going to the store in your PJs and buy me some of these things I want to eat on the list?" Izzy asked.

"No." Jake answered as he went straight back to sleep.

"I ain't going anywhere in my PJs, Good night."  Jake exclaimed.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease!" Izzy pleaded while giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not falling for that one." Jake said.

"Pretty please." Izzy pleaded again.

"Ahhh, I give up, fine I'll go to the stupid grocery store and buy you these weird items." Jake have in as he got mad grabbed his keys, the list and left.

Jake's POV

As I was shopping at the grocery store, I was reading Izzy's weird list of food she wants.

"Huh? She wants cheese? But Izzy doesn't like, or even eats cheese." I said to myself as I started to dial Izzy's number.

"You have reached the voicemail box of... Izzy Rose Green. Is not available. At the tone please record your message, when you are finish recording you may hang up or snore for more options.

"Wait, snore?" I questioned.

"Izzy pick up the phone... hello, Izzy?" I called but all I heard is her snoring.

"Oh great, she's asleep." I said.

"You'll pay for this!" I exclaimed as I was in the middle of paying for the groceries.

"Pregnant girlfriend?" The cashier asked as I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I answered.

As I arrived home angry and pissed, I went into our bedroom and saw that Izzy was still sleeping. So I walked up to her and woke her up.

"WAKE UP SLEEPING GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled as she woke up immediately.

"Hi, Jake." Izzy exclaimed.

"Hi Jake?" I asked.

"HI....Jake." Izzy repeated.

Izzy's POV

"Here is your stinking weird groceries." Jake said as he placed the bag on my bed.

"Oh great, thanks!" I thanked him.

"Wait, hold up no good morning Kiss?" Jake wanted to know.

"No, not at this time, Jake I'm hungry." I told him as I went into the kitchen.

"Hey, wait a second. Izzy, get back here!" I heard Jake say as he entered the kitchen.

Cubby's POV

"Ooh, this should be good." I said as I peaked into the doorway of the kitchen.

"Look Jake I'm hungry so, I am going to eat my breakfast." I heard Izzy say to Jake.

"So, we're not going to talk about what's the problem is with us?" I heard Jake ask.

"Nothing is wrong with us Jake. I am just hungry that's all." I heard Izzy exclaimed.

Jake's POV

"Oh okay. But why didn't you give me a good morning kiss?" I asked.