Annoying the news to Cubby and Stormy

Cubby's POV

"Jake Izzy where are you guys?" I called.

"Oh hey Cubby, hey Stormy come inside the living room Izzy and I have news we want to share with you." Jake said.

"Oh hey you guys, thank you for calling them Jake." Izzy thanked him.

"So what was so urgent that you called us back here In the middle of our date?" I wanted to know.

"OK, so Izzy and I have been going out for six years and we have some news..." Jake said.

"You got me a dirt bike?" I exclaimed.

"What, no. We're having a baby!" They both said as I was shocked.

"A, a, a baby?" I asked as Stormy was screaming her lungs out.

"Ahhhhhh, congratulations!" Stormy said as she began to hug us.

"Jake, Peter is going to kill you." I told him.

Izzy's POV

"Cubby, are you okay?" I asked.

"It's just that you and Jake would be so busy with your son or daughter that you guys won't have time for me." Cubby said.

"Cubby your a grown teenager, you can take care of yourself." Jake reminded him.

"Yeah, and Stormy will be with you." I told him.

"Also, we're thinking about having our own bedroom, across the hall." Jake said.

Cubby's POV

"So does that mean we won't be roommates anymore?" I wanted to know.

"Yeah, we won't be roommates anymore. Cubby." I told him.

"Cubby where are you going?" Stormy asked.

"Outside." Cubby answered as he left.

Stormy's POV

"I'm going to go talk to him. Oh yeah and Congratulations again, you guys are going to be fantastic parents. And also, it's not any trouble. I would love to plan the baby shower." Stormy said as I ran and hugged her tight.

"It would be my honor if you planned on my baby shower for me. Thank you Stormy!" I thanked her.

"You're welcome." Stormy said as He left to go talk to her boyfriend Cubby.

Jake's POV

"Wow, that's something we did not expect. I cannot believe that cubby didn't accept us having a child. Do you think he's OK?" I asked.

"I don't know Jake, I mean you saw the look on his face he looked upset. And mad." Izzy told me.

"I don't think Cubby looked mad, I think he looked really upset and more, like he didn't want us to have a child." I told her as I saw Izzy crying.

"Izzy?" I called.

"Are you going in our bedroom?" I asked.

"I just wanna be alone." Izzy exclaimed as she left.

"Poor girl." I said to myself.

As I ran to our bedroom, the door was locked.

"Izzy, open the door. Please?" I called.

"Izzy, please open the door." I told her as she opened the door.

"Hey, why did you lock the door?" I asked.

"I TOLD YOU I WANTED TO BE ALONE!" Izzy cried her eyes out as I held her tight in my arms.

"Aw, Izzy I know you wanted to be alone, but you need to calm down, okay? I'm right here." I shushed her as she started to calm down a bit.