Having a Dinner night out with Mr. Handsome

Jake's POV

"Okay, Jake Izzy, since Issac is now five months old, Stormy and I think that you two need a night out together." Cubby told us while Stormy nodded her head.

"Uh we don't know." Izzy answered.

"We can watching Issac for you, besides we love this little guy." Stormy exclaimed while holding Issac in her arms and tickling his tummy.

"Aww, he loves you guys too, but we still don't know." I said.

"Will the truth is, Jake and I haven't been on a real date since Issac was born, also another thing, I am really anxious about leavening Issac with you guys. We love you so much by the way, but... Cubby you're very clumsy, and Stormy you don't listen to rules some times. The only person we've trusted to watch over Issac and who listens to rules is Peter." Izzy explained.

"I am not clumsy!" Cubby said.

"Yeah, and I do follow rules." Stormy told us.

"Shall I remind you of the mermaid song?" I told her.

"Uh, I did say I was sorry." Stormy said.

"What do you think Izzy?" I wanted to know as they gave us cute puppy eyes.

"Oh not those. Issac, even your joining them?" Izzy exclaimed.

"Okay, fine I guess we have no dang choice. You two can babysit our son/nephew." We both told them.

"Yay!" Cubby said with excitement.

"Let's get something cleared up here. if we see one bruise from our son, even a fall on his little head, I swear I will throw you two down the lake. Do I make myself clear?" I warned them.

"Yes, Jake." Cubby answered.

"Good. Come on Izzy let's get ready." I exclaimed.

Cubby's POV

"Remember Jake and I are holding you guys accountable for this job." Izzy told us as they went upstairs to get ready.

Izzy's POV

As Jake was driving, I took out my phone and dialed Cubby's number.

"Yeah, what's up?" Cubby asked.

"Cubby, it's Izzy." I told him.

"I'm sorry who do you want to speak to?" Cubby wanted to know.

"This is fIzzy, remember?" I hope he remembered.

"I'm sorry I don't know anyone with that name. How about on a half an hour, you call back bye." Cubby said as he hung up.

"....? Jake, drive me home." I told him as he looked at me.

"Did you forget your perfume again?" Jake asked as I took it out of my purse and sprayed it.

"Oh my God, now you got my car smelling all girly." Jake complained.

"Just drive me HOME!" I yelled as I immediately turned around, and drove back to Pirate Island.

"Okay, that's good remember Peter's number is attached on the fridge." I told her.

"But Peter went exploring the seas of Neverland." Cubby answered.

"Uh Cubby why do you chive an ice pack on your face?" Stormy wanted to know.

"Oh maybe it's because your honorary mermaid friend over here slapped me across end my face." Cubby said as Stormy had her hands on her hips.

"Lets change the subject." I suggested.

"Anyway, hi Issac." I said as he opened his eyes and looked at me.