Izzy's second Baby Shower

Izzy's POV

I was in the middle of getting ready for my baby shower while Issac watched.

"Mommy is pretty." Issac exclaimed.

"Of course I'm pretty Issac, I'm your mommy." I told him.

Once Jake walked into the room, he helped me walk downstairs with Issac following us.

"I'm 36 weeks on April 16th 2027." I exclaimed to myself.

All of the girls were here to celebrate my second pregnancy.

"Hey, Jake you don't have to be here if you don't want to." I said.

"Izzy, I'm the father and Issac is here too so, I'm staying." Jake told me.

•Who knows Mommy Best

It asks a range of questions that your guests answer on paper. The person who truly knows mommy the best will win a baby shower prize.

"I do, I do! Cos shes my mommy." Issac said.

"Awwww." Everyone exclaimed.

•Name that baby

This game is called "name that baby!" The premise is simple, have the party guest look at the baby pictures of other guests and take guesses at who is who. It can get pretty interesting!

•Guess the baby food

Another baby shower game that requires guests to use their sense of smell and taste is a baby food tasting game.

Buy some jars of baby food, remove the labels and number the jars (making sure you keep a note of what jar is what) and then let the guests try to guess what culinary delights you've given them.

Once Jake tasted the baby food, he went over to a trash can and threw it away.

"Never make me do that again." Jake said as we all laughed.

•My Water Broke

This game requires a little bit of preparation, but it's a guaranteed way to get people laughing and to 'break the ice'. Freeze little plastic babies into ice and give one to each team. The team can do whatever they want to remove the baby from the ice and the aim of the game is to get your baby out first.

"Yay, I win!" Issac said.

"Oh, come on I just got beaten by a three year old." Jake whined.

"Don't make me have to tell my baby sister stories about you, daddy." Issac exclaimed.

"Who made you the boss?" Jake wanted to know.

"Mommy, ha ha ha ha." Issac answered as the girls laughed.

The last game is •Baby Changing Relay

Another great baby shower game to get everyone moving and having some fun is a baby changing relay. You need a few baby dolls, some nappies, a vest for each baby and a blanket. You need to split your guests into teams and make sure that you have enough nappies for everyone in each team.

Each person runs to your makeshift nappy station has to change the baby's nappy before wrapping it in the blanket, and running back to the next person in the line and passing them the doll. The first team to have the baby changed by everyone in their team is the winner.

"Ooh look daddy, we win!" Issac said as the girls kissed our son's cheek.

"Again, I got beaten by my som and the other girls." Jake said.

"Well, you did put the babies nappy on its head." I told him.

" How am I supposed to know the nappy wasn't supposed to be on the head?" Jake asked.

"Did you even read the rules?" Misty exclaimed.

"No." Jake answered.

"Women are mean." Jake said.

"It's time for Izzy to open her presents, for Jasmine." Pirate Princess announced.

"Here is a sash to put on that says Mommy to be second time 2027." Jake said.

The first present was a pamper kit, baby handprint footprint maker kit, photo framed, some more baby books, toys, a hug and kisses Baby Milestone journal, a Sleep Soother Grey, Healthcare and grooming kit, baby socks that had quotes on them, an Elephant hooded baby towel, bath toys, bunny cuddle cloth, and a diaper caddy.

After my baby shower was over and everyone went home, Issac went to bed, while Jake and I had our alone time in our bedroom.

" I can't believe you're almost due. How do you feel?" Jake asked.

"I feel heavy with my big round belly I can't even see my feet." I answered.

"Don't worry your due date is in four weeks." Jake said.

"I love this family we've created together." I exclaimed as we kissed. 

"Same here, I cannot wait to meet our daughter." Jake said.

"Speaking of which, did you find a job yet?" I wanted to know.

"No all of the jobs were taken." Jake answered.