Issac's brain surgery

Jake's POV

It was now 6am, Izzy and I were both in Issac's nursery room with him banging his rattle against his crib bars.

Once I took Issac out of his crib we began to bath him in the tub with some bubbles, which he enjoyed.

As I took the bubble wand, I placed it in the tub of water with the soap and blow some bubbles at Issac.

"Hehehe." Isaac giggled his first giggle which Izzy was happy but also sad aa she started to cry due that today is Issac's brain surgery.

"Jake, I'm scared?" Izzy said as I hugged her right, after placing Issac's overalls on.

"I know you are but Issac will be fine." I told her as I put Issac in his car seat while buckling him in, Izzy was in the passenger seat and I was in the drivers seat and I drove us to children's hospital.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked as we reached it.

"Yes, Issac has a brain surgery at 9:00am." Izzy told her.

"Okay I'll just need his date of birth, and full name." The receptionist exclaimed.

"His date of birth is December 21, 2023 and his full name is Issac Peter Hutchinson." I told her as she typed his information into the computer.

"Please wait in the waiting room for your name to be called baby Issac." The receptionist said while Issac was sucking his pacifier.

"I'll take that as a sure." The receptionist told him as we went into the waiting room.

Izzy's POV

"Issac, I know your scared but it's going to be okay." Jake said as I nodded my head.

"Issac Hutchison!" The nurse called.

Jake's POV

As the nurse walked over to Issac while Izzy and I were in the checkup room, she began to check his heartbeat with her stethoscope. After that she took his blood pressure which he found it funny by the way it sounded. The then checked his temperature and his weight which Izzy placed him on the scale.

"Okay Issac, I just took your weight, temperature, blood pressure, and I just listened to your heart with my stethoscope." The nurse said as she pointed to every object in the room.

"While the nurse was still pointing at the cool things Issac was so curious about, he took her stethoscope and placed it in his little ear so he can listen to his own heart.

"Hehehe." Issac giggled.

Once Issac was done getting checked out, she took out a baby hospital gown from the draw as it had daffy ducks on them.

Izzy's POV

"Who want to change this cutie into his hospital gown?" The nurse asked one of us as I raised my hand to volunteer to change my son.

As I took the hospital gown and Issac to the bathroom, I began to change him.

"You will be fine, Issac okay your mother and father will be proud of you when you come out." I said while putting the hospital gown on him. And I'm stead of the strings, Issac's hospital gown has buttons. As I came back with mine and Jake's son in my arms and his clothes in the bag, Issac pointed at his daddy weighing himself.

"Uh, Jake what are you doing?" I asked.

"Weighing myself." Jake answered.

"Jake, get off." I said while I facepalmed after putting the bag down and as I still ha ld Issac still in my arms.