Izzy's Mornimg Sickness

Izzy's POV

As I was still asleep, I started to wake up immediately and ran into the bathroom to throw up inside the toilet.

Jake's POV

"Huh? Izzy? I called as I walked into the bathroom, opened the door and saw her throwing up in the toilet.

"Morning sickness?" I asked as she  nodded her head.

"Okay, okay I'm here, sweetie pie I'm here." I told her as she continued to throw up.

"Hey. You're okay, I'm here to take care of you Izzy." I told her as she flushed the toilet.

"Sorry, Jake for waking you up." Izzy apologized.

"Hey, it's okay I've been meaning to wake up anyway." I exclaimed.

"Oh, what time is it?" Izzy wanted to know.

"5:30am." I answered.

"Hey, Jake I'll make breakfast." Izzy said as I stopped her.

"Whoa hold it right there Mrs Hutchinson, I will make breakfast, and get the kids ready for the day. You need to rest." I explained as she nodded and went back to bed.

As I went into Jasmines room, she was awake and standing up while holding the bars.

"Daddy!" Jasmine exclaimed as I picked her up and brought her downstairs so she can watch CBeebies on TV.

"Ooh CBeebies!" Jasmine exclaimed as her eyes where glued to the screen.

As I went into Issac's bedroom, he was still sleeping peacefully. So I walked over to the blinds and opened it.

"Ahhh, daddy the sun is too bright." Issac told me.

"Breakfast will be ready soon." I said.

"Can I watch Peppa Pig while eating breakfast?" Issac asked.

"No. You can watch it after, right now your baby sister is watching CBeebies." I explained.

"Okay, daddy." Issac answered.

"I want you to watch CBeebies with your sister, Issac." I said.

"Okay!" Issac replied as he ran downstairs.

"Breakfast is ready, cereal is what you two are having." I told my kid.

"Where's mommy?" Issac wanted to know.

"Mommy, is sleeping." I told him.

"I want mama." Jasmine cried.

"Hey, I can be mommy, just give me a dress." Issac said.

"You will never, fit in a dress." Cubby said while walking by.

"Yes, I can." Issac told his uncle.

"So, in other words, you want to be mommy for Halloween?" I wanted to know.

"Yeah, I can be mommy." Issac exclaimed.

"You are not wearing a dress." I told him.

"Boo, get off the stage daddy." Jasmine booed at me.

Izzy's POV

"What's with Issac wanting to be me all of a sudden? We are not having him change his gender Jake."  I asked my husband but in a tired mood.

"Why is everything always on me?" Jake asked no one else.

"It was Issac's idea, Iz. I had nothing to do...? Wait, what do you mean we are not changing his gender?" Jake wanted to know.

" OK kids how about we go into my room and have some fun because I think your mommy and dad are about to argue." Cubby told them.

"But I want you bad words come out of daddy's mouth." Issac said as Cubby took them away.

"I made pancakes." Jake told me as I sat down and started to eat it but I then started to throw up in the bathroom.

"Morning sickness again, Izzy? Well, chocolate pancakes are off the menu." Jake said as I totally agreed with him.

"I am going back to bed, Jake." I said as I just decided to lay on the couch.

"I'll cover you up my lovely wife." Jake said as he covered me up with a nice soft and fluffy pink blanket.