The flashlight test

Jake's POV

As Izzy was laying down on the couch watching TV, took out a flashlight, and began to shine the light onto my girlfriend's pregnant stomach.

"Izzy, the baby moved." I said while she was crying, more while I cried less.

"Hey, Jake can I shine the flashlight onto Izzy's pregnant stomach?" Cubby wanted to know as I nodded yes gave him the flashlight and he flashed the light onto Izzy's tummy.

Cubby's POV

"Uh, the baby isn't moving. Is the baby dead?" I wanted to know as they both facepalmed themselves.

"Uh, no." Izzy said.

"Oh, thank goodness." I answered in relief.

Jake's POV

Since we already know, it's a boy, thank goodness, now, let's order the stuff for the nursery. Oh yeah Izzy you're apart of it." I told her.

"Oh, goody! Let's see, I want pink paint flowers ha ha ha." Izzy said.

"This isn't for you, this is for our son. Which I will paint the walls with blue pain with white clouds on it.

Izzy's POV

After what I head what Jake say, I started to sketch on how the baby's nursery room should look like. Once I finish, sketching, Jake started to order the crib that had the name, Isaac on it, a rocking chair, bookshelves, and a yellow star light.

Jake's POV

While Izzy was resting on the couch, I was in the other room that was empty, and really dusty and dirty. So, I decided to give it a big sweeping and mopping before I start on the big job in a few days. That's when Cubby came over with a bottle of black current for me and a cup of juice for himself.

"Thanks!" I thanked him while taking the bottle.

"Hey, you are welcome. So, uh what are you doing?" Cubby wanted to know.

"I..am cleaning this extra empty room, so I can get ready to decorate it and make it into a nursery, once the order comes in a few weeks." I explained.

"I can't wait, to meet my little nephew." Cubby said as I couldn't wait either.

Cubby's POV

"So, what's it like to have a pregnant girlfriend walking around?" I asked

"To be honest with you Cubby, I love it! I mean, I hope Izzy agrees with me that we weren't planning on having kids at the age of 17." Jake told me.

"Oh, really? Then what age were you two planning on having kids? If it was planning on the age of 17?" I wanted to know.

"Wow, you really want me to answer that Cubby? Than the answer is no." Jake told me.

Izzy's POV

"Hey, Mr. Clean!" I said while watching Jake mopping the room.

"Mr. name is Mr. Hutchinson. OK not Mr. clean I'm not that guy from that Mr. Clean commercial." Jake explained.

"Hahahaha, excuse me Mr. clean Hutchinson, but do you mind cleaning my toilet? Hahaha." Cubby wanted to know.

"Oh yeah, since you're mopping, do you mind cleaning our room Mr. clean Hutchinson? hahaha." I asked.

"I what am I a housekeeper?" Jake exclaimed.

"Yes." Cubby answered.

Jake's POV

"Out, both of you." I said.

"We were just joking, right Izzy?" Cubby wanted to know.

"Oh no, I was serious about mine and Jake's room being dirty." Izzy told him as my eye started to switch.

"You gotta be kidding me, I'm not cleaning that room." I refused.

"Oh, you're going to clean our bedroom rather you like it or not." Izzy said as she dragged me away from Issac's soon to be nursery.