Issac's head injury accident

WARNING.... This is an emotional Chapter so get your tissues out.

Jake's POV

"Uh oh, did some little pirate baby drop their Daffy Duck toy. Do not worry Issac daddy's got it..." I exclaimed as I was about to grab it, I accidentally knock Issac's pram over and he hit his head head hard on the floor.

"Whoops." I said as I backed away.

Izzy's POV

"Issac are you okay?" I asked as was crying out loud nonstop. So. I took off my bandana and wrapped it around Isaac's head as Jake and ran to children's hospital fast.

Once we arrived at children's hospital we went to the receptionist.

"Uh hi my son Issac fell out of his pram and landed on his head hard which lead to bleeding. So, what I am saying is....WE NEEED A DOCTOR." I shouted softly.

"Issac Hutchinson." The nurse called his name as we followed her to the resus.

The nurse takes Issac from my arms and she placed him into a hospital bed with doctors and nurses surrounding him placing wires on him while I was crying onto Jake's chest sobbing uncontrollably.

"Noooooo, not my baby boy not him too." I exclaimed while sobbing along with Issac's cries getting even more louder.

One f the nurses starts to blow bubbles at him so they can distract our son. Another nurse begins to look at Issac's head and they start to clean up the blood.

I held Issac's hand while looking at him.

"You're going to be okay, you're going to be fine." I said as one of the nurse turned to us.

"Uh, Issac would need an MRI scan of his head." The nurse said as she picked up our sim and handed him back to me in my arms as Jake and I followed them to the MRI room with Issac in my arms.

The nurse takes Issac out of my arms and she places him on the MRI table.

"Please wait outside." The nurse said as I kissed Issac on his head.

"Mummy and daddy will be back." I told him as he looked at me.

Jake's POV

As we were outside the MRI room, I felt like I'm a terrible father to our son.

"Jake, are you okay?" Izzy asked as I turned to face her while she could see tears coming down my face.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Izzy wanted to know.

"I failed...I....I....failed as a father, Izzy. I didn't mean to...." I didn't get to finish as Izzy hugged me.

"Hey, shhh, it was an accident. I know you didn't mean to have Issac's pram fall over and make him hit head head hard. You were only picking up his daddy duck toy for him, cos he dropped it." Izzy said as I wiped away my tears for me.

"Thanks, Izzy!" I thanked her.

"I know, but do you think I'm a terrible father?" I asked.

"What? Of course not.  Jake, you are an awesome father." Izzy said.

"Mr. Hutchinson and Ms Green, here is Issac." The nurse said as as Izzy and I ran over to Issac who was in his hospital bed as the nurse handed Issac to Izzy in her arms.

We then began to follow her into the pediatric room while I kept hold of Issac in my arms.

"OK I got Issac's brain scan results back. So it appears to me that Issac developed swelling I his brain due to the fall he you've mentioned back at the receptionist."  The consultant explained.