Talking to Jasmine in Izzy's womb

Izzy's POV

"Hi Jasmine, it's your mother. Can't wait to see you really soon. OK daddy watch this you." I told her as she kicked me.

"I'm actually kind of busy right now I'm looking for a job. But I guess you can squeeze in some talk to my daughter. Hi Jasmine, it's your father. Just to let you know you're not going to date anyone until your 35." Jake told her.

" Hi Jasmine, it's a big brother Issac. Don't listen to daddy OK you can date who ever you wanna date when you get older. But when you are born please stay little forever." Issac said as Jasmine kicked again.

"When can I meet my baby sister, Mommy?" Issac asked.

"Your baby sister, I will be arriving in three months. It won't be that long until I go into labor." I said.

"Yup just three more months until Izzy crushes my hand... again." Jake complained.

"Good thing you're not a female, I have to go to labor and push a baby out while you are complaining about your hand being crushed again." I told him.

"Yeah, thank goodness I'm not a female. Thank you for the lesson Izzy." Jake thanked me.

"I can't wait to give birth to you Jasmine, mommy can't also wait to be the first one to hold you." I said as Jasmine kicked once again.

"Wow, you are a really good kicker. You could be a soccer player when you grow up." I whispered.

While Jake was rubbing my pregnant bump, Issac was sitting next to us as Jake and I kissed.

"Yuck, get a room." Isaac said in discussed.

"I love you and our two children." Jake said.

"I love you too." I answered back as we kissed again.

"OK, I'm going to walk away now." Issac exclaimed as he left and walked away.

"Love you Issac!" We both shouted.

"Uh, love you too." Issac shouted back.