【World 1】 The Wedding of the Century with the Imperial Admiral

1.1 - Fairytale opening

  To celebrate this historic breakthrough moment that symbolizes breaking down the barriers between common people and nobles, the entire galaxy is watching the live broadcast from the planet Bella through holographic imaging devices, and millions of people are pouring into the streets to cheer.

  In the camera, an extremely grand wedding of the century is being held.

  The spacious and bright banquet hall was as exquisite and magnificent as a palace, and the elegant decorations everywhere showed a noble and holy atmosphere. The guests present were dressed in noble clothes and behaved elegantly. It was obvious at a glance that they were all honorable and noble people at the top of society.

  In the center of the hall, the protagonists of the wedding were being watched by countless pairs of eyes. Two handsome men stood facing each other under the witness of the pastor.

  Qi Yu was wearing a high-end and exquisite pure white suit, which emitted a warm halo under the spotlight. The slim cut outlined his slightly slender and tall lines. His innate spirit and confidence made him not inferior to the tall and mighty man.

  At this moment, he was holding a bouquet of pure white flowers, looking up happily at the handsome man in front of him. His deep blue eyes were filled with sincere and pure love, and the slightly raised corners of his mouth could not hide the joy in his heart.

  The secret love that had been buried in my heart for ten years finally came true at this moment.

  The man in front of him was named Frederick, the youngest and bravest admiral in the empire in a hundred years.

  A man of commoner origin with no background, led the elite army of the empire with extraordinary fortitude and wisdom, and defeated the enemy's fierce attacks again and again. He was the greatest sense of security for the entire empire.

  Today, the man has taken off his dashing military uniform and is now wearing a straight, elegant black suit that wraps his solid bones. His brown hair is meticulously combed behind his head, and his deep and determined eyes are filled with strong emotions that are impossible to detect.

  No one could try to guess his true inner thoughts. This was the armor that a seasoned warrior had cultivated over a long period of time. But even so, a man who was accustomed to life and death and had loneliness engraved in his bones and blood, agreed to Qi Yu's love when he expressed it generously.

  Everyone said that the hero in the fairy tale finally met true love.

  The elderly and kind pastor slowly read out the wedding vows.

  "Honorable Mr. Joshua, do you wish to become Admiral Frederick's legal wife, to believe in him, love him, and be faithful to him all your life, in good times and bad, in happiness and sorrow?"

  When Qi Yu heard this, love in his eyes grew stronger, and his porcelain-white skin blushed like a young boy's first love: "I do."

  The pastor moved his eyes with satisfaction: "Respected Admiral Frederick, are you willing to become Joshua's legal husband, believe in him and love him, accompany him and care for him throughout his life, no matter good or bad, happy or sad?"

  The waiting time is always uneasy. This is the first time that a man will make a positive commitment to their relationship. Qi Yu's eyes can't help but show a hint of restrained expectation.

  Fred's angular features became more serious, and he said carefully, as if after careful consideration: "I do."

  As soon as he finished speaking, the guests present burst into applause.