2.16 - Make up

The moment my thoughts drifted away, I felt a piercing pain on the inside of my finger joints.

  Yu Shiyuan looked closely and found that he had accidentally cut his hand with glass, and bright red blood was flowing down his palm and dripping onto the ground.

  However, a simple wound can still make people feel heartbroken. Yu Shiyuan couldn't help but recall the boy lying on the hospital bed, trying to understand the pain that Qi Yu had experienced, and then he realized how shallow his idea of ​​making up for it was.

  Some wounds are so painful that you don't know how painful they are unless you cut them on your own body.

  Even if some superficial wounds heal, the wounds in the heart will never heal. Even if the sincerity that has missed the opportunity is spoken out, it has already lost its meaning...

  The boy might no longer be willing to believe him.

  Yu Shiyuan chewed the bitter fruit he had sown, a wave of pain welled up in his eyes. He lowered his head and stared at the blood that continued to flow out of his palm in a trance. Intermittent drops of warm and clear liquid fell, diluting the blood and then blending in.

  "Ding Dong——"

  The ring of the doorbell brought the man back to reality. Standing outside the door waiting was Wei Qining who had come specially for him.

  He had no time to think about Wei Qining's purpose of coming, and his heart was always on the boy's situation. Yu Shiyuan did not invite him in directly, nor did he dare to stay too far away for a long time.

  "...If you have anything to say, let's talk in the car." Yu Shiyuan looked away and walked towards the elevator sadly.

  Wei Qining quickly held the man's shoulders and explained his purpose in a concise manner: "Chris heard that your father came to see you and was a little worried, but he couldn't contact him, so he asked me to check on the situation."

  When he saw the other person's moist and red eyes, he realized that the actual situation was far worse than he had imagined.

  The heroic figure who roamed the ski resort in my memory now looked sluggish, with dark circles under his eyes as if he hadn't slept for more than ten days. His shirt was full of wrinkles and the hem was loose, which changed his elite and capable image.

  When Wei Qining let go, he sighed, "Does your father know about you and Tang Xin?"

  Yu Shiyuan was silent for a moment, then nodded. He looked dispirited, without any of the dignity and presence he had the last time they met.

  Wei Qining had no idea of ​​Yu Shiyuan's inner struggle at the moment. He thought that he was depressed because of the opposition. He was afraid that he would give up the relationship of many years and was angry at him for not fighting for it.

  "Yu Shiyuan, can you please cheer up? Where did your former pride and vigor go?" Wei Qining suppressed his inner anxiety, "It's just that you fell in love with someone, why do you feel like the sky is falling down?"

  Upon hearing this, Yu Shiyuan slowly raised his eyes and looked at Wei Qining, with obvious doubt in his eyes.

  What the hell is this guy talking about.

  He fell in love with...who?

  Wei Qining was shocked at first when he saw the other party's reaction, but after a moment, he became furious: "Don't tell me you still don't know your own feelings."