4.15 - ...

Qi Yu couldn't figure out for a moment why the other party had deceived him about this matter. After simply tidying up the desk, he returned to the bedroom.

  In the early morning, when I opened my eyes again, the man in the living room had disappeared. The neatly folded thin blanket was draped over the armrest of the sofa, and the tidy tabletop was back to its original state.

  It was too late when he came back yesterday, and he fell into a deep sleep after washing up. Now that he had time to look around, he found that this place was maintained exactly the same as before, as if he had not left for the past two months.

  The extra personal belongings of Zhan Li in the room were not out of place. Qi Yu even thought for a moment that the two had been living together for many years. Complex emotions intertwined and entangled in his heart, changing and fluctuating.

  Suddenly, the sound of the elevator arriving brought Qi Yu back to reality.

  He quickly tapped the corners of his eyes with his ring fingers, then smiled faintly and walked out of the door naturally. Before he could say "You're back", Qi Yu was embraced in a big embrace.

  Then, a passionate and focused kiss fell on his lips. The tip of her tongue pried open his teeth and gently and tenderly explored every corner of his mouth, squeezing out all the breath in his mouth, and seemed to suck away his soul as well.

  He could only hum intermittently with a soft throat, and his whole body had lost the strength to resist, and his emotions were gradually confused and intoxicated.

  At the moment when the refreshing woody fragrance spread, Zhan Li restrainedly loosened the embrace around him: "I bought soy milk, fried dough sticks, and milk bread. You can see what you like to eat."

  Qi Yu was suddenly kissed so hard that he felt dizzy. His hands and feet became weak, and the moment he lost his support, he fell onto the man's broad chest.

  His cheek was pressed against the man's collarbone, and his palm was pressed against the man's muscular chest muscles. Through the thin layer of fabric of the shirt, he felt the soft and full touch filling his palm. He instantly withdrew his hand as if it was burned.

  Zhan Li saw this, bent over and grabbed Qi Yu's knees, hugged him tightly to his chest, walked him to the chair in front of the dining table and put him down carefully. He lowered his eyes and noticed that Qi Yu turned his head to reveal his red ears, and the smile in his eyes became more wanton.

  "As soon as I walked in, you kissed me and attacked my chest. It was so early in the morning. If I hadn't held back, I don't know how much time would have been wasted."

  "!!!"

  Qi Yu was held breath by the kiss, and his originally fair cheeks turned a light pink. Then, the man said that he was the first to complain, and his cheeks turned red all the way to his neck.

  Zhan Li looked at Qi Yu's shy appearance and liked him very much. He truly experienced what it meant to have sweet things after suffering and to live a peaceful life.

  He wished that time could stop at this moment forever, but the reality made him dare not waste time and cause unnecessary trouble.

  After two months of forbearance and obedience, Zhan Boyan relaxed his guard against him. After breakfast and watching Qi Yu take the medicine, they were ready to set off. However, half an hour later, Qi Yu's blushing face was still there.

  Zhan Li was afraid that he had caught a cold and had a fever, so he wanted to reach out and touch his forehead, but he easily dodged.

  The moment he got closer, he smelled a hint of sweet and delicious pheromones in the air. He didn't expect that the shy and sensitive Omega would be aroused by a deep kiss.