Rebirth: 21

The timely medical treatment made the entire emergency process go exceptionally smoothly.

  Qin Jiang, with his broken arm wrapped in gauze, confessed to his crimes in the hospital ward accompanied by Qin Mu.

  The identity of the only deceased person in the scene was also confirmed. He was the robber who faked a home robbery before the incident and actually wanted to kidnap Qi Yu.

  In addition to taking care of his brother's affairs, Qin Mu had to go back and forth between the hospital and the police station, and also run to the company, so he was extremely busy.

  Jiang Yuhuai was in a coma in the ward for two days and finally woke up slowly.

  Being able to see the person in your dream as soon as you open your eyes is the most magical medicine to help men relieve pain.

  The words "I don't want you to leave" were still echoing in his ears. From then on, he decided to never let this person leave his world again.

  "Are you awake?" Qi Yu approached the man, his eyes sparkling with joy, "Are you feeling unwell?"

  Jiang Yuhuai looked at Qi Yu and nodded silently.

  Qi Yu instantly became nervous, turned around and was about to leave, and said seriously: "I'll go call the doctor."

  However, a big hand suddenly grabbed his wrist from behind, stopping him in his tracks, and a faint voice came from behind: "Don't go."

  Qi Yu looked back at the man and saw the determination in his eyes. After thinking for a moment, he slowly sat back on the bed and murmured, "The operation went smoothly, but you lost a lot of blood. You were in a coma for two days in the hospital. In order not to worry your family, I haven't told anyone yet. The secretary is handling all the company's affairs..."

  Jiang Yuhuai looked at Qi Yu's profile affectionately, silently listening to him narrating to him as if nothing had happened, what happened around him when he lost consciousness, and from it he concluded that he had been taking care of himself alone for the past two days.

  You obviously care so much about me, but you still insist on leaving secretly.

  Jiang Yuhuai held his abdomen and sat up with difficulty with the help of Qi Yu. He said casually: "I just heard from the doctor that my gallbladder was removed."

  Qi Yu was suddenly startled. He didn't expect that the man had already woken up when the doctor came in. Fearing that the man was depressed, he quickly organized words to comfort him.

  "I heard from the doctor that gallbladder removal will not affect life expectancy, as long as you pay attention to a proper diet in the future. The two wounds you cut almost penetrated did not injure important organs and aortas. The doctor said the probability of this happening is extremely low, and it is a blessing in disguise...

  I saw it when the nurse changed your dressing. The incision was very smooth and the doctor's stitching skills were superb. You won't be able to see it once the wound heals!"

  Qi Yu tried his best to sound relaxed. Having seen with his own eyes the person he cherished lying in a pool of blood, no one would just laugh it off as if nothing had happened.

  Especially after hearing from Lao Qin what Jiang Yuhuai had been through before they arrived, he hoped that this accident would not cause too much psychological burden on the man...

  "Don't worry, you will get better soon!" Qi Yu held the man's hand and said solemnly.

  Jiang Yuhuai felt the other party's warm and sincere gaze and lowered his eyes lightly: "But the cut part will not grow back..."