5.5 - The most important person

Robert glanced at Qi Yu and said fiercely, "Get out of the way."

  The boy shrank back and avoided the combination lock in front of the door.

  Robert quickly pressed a few numbers, and the stairs descended, and the door floated out of the car and moved to the side. He could not wait to climb the stairs, and felt the footsteps behind him. He suddenly turned around and grabbed the boy's hand with a cunning look.

  "Joseph, you know what? Hunter died because of you."

  If it weren't for the cry he made when he insisted on rejecting her, the zombies wouldn't have been attracted at all.

  ? !!

  Qi Yu was startled suddenly, and the blood in his body seemed to stop flowing. He did hear Hunter's painful wail just now, but he didn't know that it was the other party's last struggle before death.

  Not long ago, they were sharing food together. To celebrate their acquaintance, Hunter took out a bottle of grape juice from his collection. It was the first time the boy had ever drunk juice in his life. The delicious and sweet taste flowed across his tongue, and he was reluctant to drink it all in one gulp.

  And such a living person with a bright smile suddenly... died?

  The boy couldn't accept the heavy fact for a while, but before he could feel sad for Hunter, he realized a more serious problem. If Hunter died, he and Robert would be here...

  Doesn't that mean Seth is the only one left fighting against the zombies? !

  The shocking blow, coupled with the continuous gunfire coming from behind the RV, made the boy's blood flow backwards, as if he was falling into an icy cave.

  The pain of losing Seth at any time gradually surpassed the fear of zombies and death in the boy's heart.

  There was a voice echoing in his mind, he should help the man! Even if the man got angry and didn't forgive him, or even sacrificed his life, he would never let Seth be in danger alone!

  Because Seth is the most important person to him.

  Qi Yu's mind raced as he made up his mind to break free from the restraints on his hands, but he was suddenly pulled in front of him by Robert. The other's profile was close to his ear, and a sinister and terrifying whisper suddenly rang out, with a hint of revenge.

  "Since you don't want to follow me, don't get in my car and go be buried with Hunter."

  Robert found the right moment and saw that the purple and ferocious zombie was only two meters away from the car door. He pushed hard outward with both hands and let go of the boy's hand.

  Before Qi Yu understood the meaning of the other party's words, his body fell backward uncontrollably. He stared at the car door slowly closing in front of him with wide eyes, and Robert's cold and indifferent gaze, that scene seemed to slow down time frame by frame.

  He never imagined that he would be sacrificed and betrayed by his companions.

  Before he landed on the ground, the zombies behind Qi Yu had already grabbed his shoulders, and their sharp nails covered with black and red blood scabs scratched the boy's delicate skin, leaving a glaring blood mark.

  The zombie opened its bloody mouth, ready to feast on the delicious boy...

  A strong smell of decay penetrated the boy's nose, and a terrifying low roar was right beside his ears. In his peripheral vision, he saw up close that the zombie's mouth was covered with blood plasma, its fangs were bared, and there were a few pieces of bright red meat hanging between its teeth, which made him think of the information revealed in Robert's words.