1.10 - Tit for tat

Kyle raised his hand, signaling his subordinates to put away their weapons. There was still a faint smile in his eyes, but the cold sarcasm did not seem to show any intention of saving the other party's face.

  "I didn't expect that Admiral Frederick is such a deeply affectionate man. His wife only left for a moment, but he couldn't help but chase after him. I don't know who this strong possessiveness is similar to. Or is it..."

  Kyle ignored the anger in Fred's eyes that seemed to be able to spit fire, raised his chin slightly and smiled: "Or are you afraid that you are not charming enough and that Joshua will run away with me, so you came here to catch him?"

  Fred's heart almost exploded when he heard this. Kyle's seemingly teasing words seemed to be hinting at his life experience intentionally or unintentionally. Moreover, Kyle seemed to know much more secrets than these. At least, he clearly knew the motive of his trip.

  What else does this lingering and cunning guy know?

  In addition to trying to get the Empire's military intelligence, would Kyle also like to alienate the relationship between him and Qi Yu and expose his own secrets?

  No,

  How can we let this guy lead us by the nose?

  Fred's will was on the verge of being controlled by anger. He didn't have time to engage in psychological guerrilla warfare with that bastard Kyle. His purpose in coming here was to tie that guy who didn't know how to do his duty back home.

  Fred's eyes moved from Kyle to Qi Yu, and he saw him leaning obediently in Kyle's arms. He could still vaguely see the marks he left on his neck the night before. A pair of moving and intoxicating blue eyes emerged in his mind...

  Thinking that other men's figures might also be reflected in it, Fred suddenly didn't want to restrain himself any longer.

  "Joshua," Fred said sternly, "What are you standing there for? Come back with me."

  Qi Yu's thoughts were still in a state of confusion, but he immediately came to his senses when he heard Fred calling him. His lover was calling him.

  But......

  This wouldn't work. He couldn't just go back like this. If this angered Kyle, he might just make everything public.

  He had already prepared himself to be misunderstood by the entire empire, so even if there was one more Fred, it didn't seem to be a big deal. After all, the man might have never loved him, and the contact with him from the beginning was probably part of revenge...

  Haha, when I think about it this way, I seem to be really pitiful.

  But he loved Fred so deeply that he couldn't stop loving him, just like breathing.

  Qi Yu was caught in a dilemma for a moment, but fortunately the man's hatred helped a lot at this moment, so that even though Fred was "betrayed" like this, he probably didn't feel a bit of disappointment and hurt.

  Please continue to misunderstand...

  "No, I can't." Qi Yu's blue eyes flashed with an unwavering light.

  But he didn't know that in Fred's eyes, this persistence was a challenge to a man's minimum dignity.

  Almost instantly, with a loud "boom", the blinding fog deprived Qi Yu of his sight, and then he fell into a strong embrace.

  In Fred's ear, his voice as cold as ice suppressed his anger: "Don't forget who you belong to now."

  Fred threw tear gas without hesitation, glared at Kyle fiercely for a moment, and then took back what belonged to him. Unexpectedly, Qi Yu did not resist at all this time.