Rebirth: 11

The chance encounter with Jiang Yuhuai in the mall made Qi Yu completely forget the purpose of his trip. Seeing the man chatting and laughing with Bai Suhui not far away, he saw an expression on that face that he had never seen before.

  The man relaxed his pace, deliberately slowing down his pace to match the person next to him. Holding Bai Suhui's bag in his hand, they looked like a couple who had just confirmed their relationship on a date.

  Qi Yu's eyes were fixed on the two people's receding backs. His fingertips exerted force continuously, crumpling the pearl milk tea in his hand that was almost finished.

  996 was so scared that he hid aside and dared not speak.

  There is a mysterious force pulling Qi Yu.

  Qi Yu followed the two of them as if possessed by a ghost. He passed by the direction they came from and found that it was the passage connecting the shopping mall to the parking lot. It was obvious that they had just arrived not long ago and he happened to catch them.

  This made Qi Yu more determined to follow and listen to the purpose of their trip. After all, 996 was no longer useful now, and everything had to return to the most original method.

  996 was just wondering why the protagonist used the word "catch" when he was curious about his senior's inner thoughts, and then he found himself being blatantly despised by his senior. He was so hurt that he found a corner and shrank into a wronged mushroom, sobbing.

  Qi Yu had not expected to prepare for the stalking. His lack of experience made him afraid that he would turn around and discover him when the two smiled at each other. So the handsome young man moved in a serpentine manner in the mall, turning around and dodging from time to time, attracting the curious eyes of some passers-by.

  Finally, as he was walking through the indoor square, he passed a stall that was giving out free balloons to children.

  Without saying a word, Qi Yu picked up the largest balloon from the balloon rack and put it in front of his face. He walked away without stopping, with the envious eyes of the two little kids in skirts behind him.

  996 noticed the senior's action and hesitated to speak. He felt that the senior was even more obviously strange than before.

  It seemed that Jiang Bai and the other person were having a very pleasant conversation, to the point where they were thirsty, so they temporarily stopped in front of a beverage store.

  At this rare moment, Qi Yu finally had time to look around and happened to find a small hat specialty store nearby.

  As if God was helping him, he quickly picked out a black fisherman's hat and went to the counter to pay. He put it on his head without even asking for the bag, and gave the clerk a balloon with a Hello Kitty pattern on it.

  The loose sweatshirt and jeans paired with a fisherman's hat are harmonious and beautiful, sunny and handsome, and more importantly, they can cover most of Qi Yu's face.

  With proper cover, Qi Yu's movements became much more natural. He wandered in the distance for a long time, and couldn't help but move a little closer to hear what the two were talking about. As a result, the two turned around and went into a western restaurant next door.

  "??!"

  So just standing and chatting isn't enough, do they have to find a special place to sit down and have a good talk?

  Qi Yu followed them into the store, not paying attention to the enthusiastic waiter, but looking around at the two people as they were led away. The only thing he was thankful for was that the occupancy rate during the quiet and elegant afternoon tea time was not high, so he could choose a seat closer to the two people.