Rebirth: 20

The cold and sharp foreign objects constantly stimulate the warm and soft abdominal nerves.

  Jiang Yuhuai endured the severe pain in his abdomen and couldn't help but bend over. He concentrated and frowned, a layer of sweat appeared on his forehead, and his throat vibrated and he let out a low and hoarse roar.

  "Qin Jiang, what about your promise?"

  Qin Jiang was suddenly reminded and his expression paused slightly, then he slowly pressed the stop button of the loader.

  The body, which had already moved most of the way down, finally stabilized its height and swayed slightly in the air.

  Jiang Yuhuai slowly relaxed the breath he had been holding, and his tense shoulders sank slightly.

  Qin Jiang's eyes gradually showed a strange and complicated expression as he looked from top to bottom. Before, he didn't quite believe that a person standing at the top of the pyramid who could control everything would be willing to bow down to others.

  Now that he has witnessed with his own eyes how much Jiang Yuhuai cares about Qi Yu, and how he remains steadfast and unhesitating even at the cost of his life, his courage to give up everything for love is having a huge impact on his worldview.

  He always believed that if a person does not work for himself, he will be punished by heaven and earth. In the current cruel environment where the strong prey on the weak, love is illusory and empty.

  The difference between people lies in who is better at hiding himself.

  When the disguise is taken off and the ugly true face is revealed, no one is nobler than anyone else!

  Qin Jiang knew that he had no way to retreat, and before he was completely destroyed, he wanted to drag down all the people he hated.

  He wanted to appreciate the other person's struggle when he was in pain, rather than the other person's arrogant look even when he was injured.

  He hated everything about Jiang Yuhuai!

  Qin Jiang couldn't wait to tear off the man's hypocritical surface. His eyes were full of contempt and resentment, and his tone was trying to induce him subtly.

  "Jiang Yuhuai, stop deceiving yourself. You are just getting married by agreement. You don't love him at all. You and I are the same kind of people. We will do anything for the sake of profit, even against our own family. Why do you have to pretend to have a happy family and deep love? It's disgusting to look at you."

  Jiang Yuhuai covered his abdomen with one hand, his face had turned pale. He remained indifferent to any provocation from Qin Jiang, because there was nothing more important to him than saving his lover.

  "What on earth will make you willing to let him go..."

  The man seemed a little weak, without the previous majestic aura, but the dark ink rolling in his eyes seemed to have more terrifying power than before that could destroy everything.

  Qin Jiang was about to be swept away by the power subconsciously, and responded to the other party's words. After he came to his senses, he became angry and his tone became more vicious: "Do you think I am negotiating with you? Don't dream, you will all die here today!"

  He slammed his hands vigorously on the railing, lowered his body and leaned forward, emotional.

  Jiang Yuhuai remained calm and pondered for a moment: "Qin Jiang, calm down. You can't escape the punishment of the law even if we die. Think about the people you love. Would they be willing to see you like this?"