4.10 - Impulse

Qi Yu was in disheveled clothes in the hospital ward and was tasted well by Zhan Li. When it was over, he was breathing heavily and his cheeks were as red as the sunset outside the window.

  "Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Zhan Li's gentle gaze fell on Qi Yu, "I have completed the discharge procedures, we can go home directly."

  He saw Qi Yu's puzzled look and did not explain. He jumped up from the bed and stood in front of him with his arms spread out: "Look, I'm fine now."

  Apart from the bruises on his face which looked a bit scary, the minor injuries on his body were actually not worth mentioning at all. The iron rod that the little gangster brought was just for show. If he really used all his strength, breaking a few ribs would be a piece of cake.

  After all, it's a professional gang fight, so you need a few handy props.

  The fact that Qi Yu felt frightened when he saw these injuries just proved that the other person had him in his heart.

  Zhan Li couldn't hide the joy in his eyes. He would use the next time to prove to Qi Yu that following him was definitely better than following Zhan Boyan. When their relationship became more stable, he would bring Qi Yu home openly and see what kind of expression Zhan Boyan would show.

  It was already dark when the two packed up their things and walked out of the hospital.

  It was then that Qi Yu remembered that he didn't seem to know where to go. Zhan Li was supposed to leave by plane today and had not booked a place to stay.

  Jiang Yuan's hotel... He actually no longer has the right to stay there. Zhan Boyan originally thought that the house he rented was too far away and inconvenient for private meetings, so he gave him the hotel suite. Considering his current status, he should have left on his own initiative.

  But he was also worried about Zhan Li's injuries, and needed a place that was both safe and quiet and convenient.

  Never mind......

  No other place is as safe as his own hotel. No matter how bad the relationship between father and son is, Zhan Boyan would never really want his son to be stranded outside with injuries. Besides, if he has any temporary needs, the hotel at least has customer service staff he can trust to provide help.

  Having made up his mind, Qi Yu stopped a taxi, and after more than ten minutes' journey, they returned to their original residence.

  As soon as he entered the room, Zhan Li was eager to enjoy his spoils. He pressed Qi Yu on the sofa and kissed him hard.

  From the hospital to home, he had been trying to suppress the restlessness in his heart. The surging young blood had been ignited by the momentary intimacy in the ward. The moment the elevator door closed, the impulse that could no longer be suppressed was like a flood and a beast losing its restraint. The quiet room echoed with the blushing kiss sound and Qi Yu's intermittent moans blocked in his mouth.

  Zhan Li's impatient palm pressed on the back of Qi Yu's neck and kept rubbing the delicate skin. After a while, the touch of his fingertips gradually became hot, and the delicious Omega seemed to be responding to him shyly.

  Qi Yu felt dizzy from the kiss, and suddenly he smelled an increasingly strong scent of cedar. The smell was completely different from the usual warm and clear one, and it pressed heavily on him, making it hard to breathe.

  Then his body was uncontrollably aroused by the Alpha pheromone, the atmosphere became sticky and moist, and he could clearly feel something gushing out from the surgery site. But he still remembered the doctor's earnest instructions at that time...