Rebirth: 19

In the camera, Jiang Yuhuai's solemn look flashed across his eyes.

  Qi Yu stared at the screen in a daze, watching Jiang Yuhuai put away his phone and be quickly taken away by the staff.

  Just in case, he subconsciously took out his cell phone and looked through the chat box with the man. The last message was sent a few days ago.

  In other words, even taking into account the possibility of network delay, it is impossible for Jiang Yuhuai to receive his message.

  So who is the person impersonating him?

  What information does the other party want to deliberately convey through the camera?

  What confidence made that person lie so blatantly during Jiang Yuhuai's live broadcast, not even afraid of being quickly exposed after being seen by himself...

  The two brothers 996 and 997, who were watching all this from a distance, held their breath in their respective corners and dared not make a sound.

  Qin Mu also realized the seriousness of the problem and said in a grim tone: "It seems that someone can no longer hold back."

  "I think so too." Qi Yu affirmed and asked back, "So, who do you think that person is..."

  Qi Yu: "Qin surrenders?"

  Qin Mu: "Qin Jiang."

  The two spoke almost in unison.

  Now, no matter who it is, their first reaction would be to point the finger of suspicion at Qin Jiang.

  With Duan Yurong's arrest, Qin Jiang lost his stupid and easy-to-control knife. Even if Duan Yurong is released from prison, due to his foreign status, he will be sent back to his country directly and will lose the ability to continue to fight against Jiang Yuhuai.

  The longer Jiang Yuhuai stayed in the position of CEO, the more difficult it was to bring him down. In a hurry, Qin Jiang had to rush to take the next step. However, the accident and kidnapping failed, but his identity was exposed, so he prepared to kill someone with a borrowed knife.

  Duan's mother had lost the love of Jiang's father and her son, and was almost at her wit's end. She could only place her only hope on Qin Jiang. She was forced to take the risk, but ended up in failure.

  Old Master Qin would remind Jiang Yuhuai that Duan's mother had betrayed the Jiang family. This shows that when facing a young and strong opponent, he still looked down on Duan's mother's malicious competition.

  Recently,

  Every incident that Qin Jiang manipulated behind the scenes was heard by the old man, and his evaluation of him would inevitably decline again and again.

  With the joint efforts of Qin Jiang and Jiang Yuhuai, Old Qin has recently taken over a lot of Qin family businesses.

  ...Qin Jiang is being sidelined step by step.

  In this way, the person who hates Jiang Yuhuai the most is obvious.

  In order to prevent her husband from being put in danger, Qi Yu ignored the promise she made before leaving home and immediately called the other party. However, as expected, he failed to dial successfully, and even changed to Qin Mu's mobile phone, he still couldn't get through, as if the other party was completely blocked.

  He tried to contact Jiang Yuhuai's driver and secretary, but the answer he got was that the man had finished the press conference and left in a hurry alone, and no one could be contacted.