Rebirth: 14

The criminal suddenly couldn't help laughing, as if he had heard some incredible joke: "Just you?"

  He pointed the black muzzle of the gun directly at Jiang Yuhuai's forehead.

  The cold and hard touch and the vision being mostly occupied from above usually convey a huge sense of oppression and fear of dying to the brain.

  However,

  Jiang Yuhuai remained calm in the face of all this, glaring at the criminals. Even though he was seriously injured and bleeding, he still exuded a strong aura. The invisible pressure mixed with the smell of blood in the air seemed to have found a carrier, becoming more and more distinct and intense.

  Especially after the man uttered that warning, the tense atmosphere at the scene heightened, like a beast ready to pounce on its prey in the next second.

  The gangster felt a chill down his spine when he was stared at by the other party, and he nervously restrained his arrogance a little.

  "This is what President Qin specifically told us to do. We must complete it as soon as possible. I don't want to go to such lengths. It all depends on whether you can cooperate. You'd better be sensible and not cause us any trouble."

  Jiang Yuhuai stared at the gangster in front of him with icy eyes, and his light and cold voice carried a tone of command that could not be disobeyed.

  "Go get the stuff."

  The leading gangster paused after hearing this, feeling the man's natural attitude of being a superior, he felt quite unhappy inside. However, he seemed to be afraid that the other party would really cut him into pieces suddenly, so he called his companions with a sour face, pulled out a thick stack of documents from the cart, and spread them in front of the man.

  Jiang Yuhuai glanced through the contents of the contract.

  Qi Yu suddenly burst into a new round of violent struggle. He kept roaring and shaking his head frantically, and the tears in his eyes were thrown out by inertia.

  From the moment he heard the criminals' demands, his heart felt like it was hit by an arrow.

  His attention was not on what might happen to him, but on the man.

  Why,

  Why did things turn out like this?!

  Like an unbreakable spell, the familiar scene gradually awakens Qi Yu's most painful memories from his previous life.

  In the same passive situation, I was forced to become a hostage.

  What Qi Yu couldn't understand for a moment was why the person being threatened now became Jiang Yuhuai? !

  After being reborn, it is not the first time that he has encountered a drastic change in the plot, where the inescapable fate will be presented to the characters in another way.

  Could it be that

  Is it your inevitable fate to witness the person who loves you the most having his wings broken and being pressed into the mud?

  Qi Yu's chest began to rise and fall rapidly. He was so excited that he couldn't open his mouth to breathe. He began to feel dizzy due to lack of oxygen. His delicate wrists were repeatedly rubbed by the handcuffs during his struggle, and the skin was broken and bleeding, with purple bruises all around.

  Thinking of the ending of his previous life, Qi Yu was in great torment. He had to tell the man immediately not to agree to his request and not to sign the ridiculous contract.