【World 4】 My dad is old!

4.1 - Accident?

  In just a few seconds, the airtight space was filled with the two intertwined rich scents.

  The cramped wardrobe restricted the movements of the two men, causing Qi Yu's body to be completely trapped by the man and pressed against the inner wall of the dark wardrobe. The hard and cold touch made his back ache.

  The rise and fall of the man's chest and the arms clasped behind him quickly diverted his attention.

  The hot palm was only separated by a layer of shirt and was pressed against his waist. He could clearly feel the lines on each of the slender fingers that rubbed against his skin. The tingling sensation spread from the point where the two of them touched to Qi Yu's whole body, relieving the heat and soothing him.

  However, considering his relationship with the young Alpha in front of him, the remaining rationality in his heart continued to fight against his greedy instinct.

  Qi Yu struggled hard in the man's arms, but that little bit of strength was too insignificant in front of the strong Alpha.

  As his body continued to swing, he was only embraced more tightly and firmly. At the same time, the threat of Alpha pheromones suppressed his spirit from all directions, making him gradually surrender and unable to resist.

  After a while, the voice of Qi Yu's subordinate Yuan Xiaodong came from outside the cabinet door.

  "The company has a problem right now and Mr. Gu really can't spare the time... Yes, yes, I'm very sorry, Mr. Li... Can you adjust the interview to the end of the ceremony, or to another day?... Okay, then we'll contact you anytime, thank you for your understanding... Okay, bye."

  ...

  After hearing what Yuan Xiaodong said on the phone, Qi Yu suddenly remembered the ten-minute interview he had agreed to with the TV station.

  It also made him seem to understand the man's intentions. As an Alpha, he must be aware of what he was going through.

  If his subordinate who was on the phone with a reporter accidentally saw his embarrassing state, there was no guarantee that some inappropriate news would not be leaked to the other end of the phone. Once the situation was leaked and fermented, not only would his own reputation be damaged, but it would also likely affect his entire Alpha company.

  Even if there are no accidents by chance, if his subordinates know that he failed to handle his personal situation and delayed his work, the achievements he has accumulated after a long period of hard work will probably be greatly reduced.

  I don't know if the other party acted in a protective manner in a desperate situation because he knew the relationship between him and his father.

  But no matter what, I am willing to risk being accused of sexual harassment by the Omega, and protect a stranger with kindness and care...

  He is really gentle.

  Peace of mind and gratitude gradually replaced the tension and fear, and Qi Yu's stiff body slowly relaxed.

  Seeing that there was no one in the room, the young assistant muttered, "I don't know where President Gu has gone. The ceremony is about to begin..." He sighed lightly and hurriedly looked for the next place.

  Hearing the person leaving, the man quickly loosened his arms and put some distance between them. When he saw Qi Yu losing his support and about to fall down again, he had no choice but to put his arms around his waist again, with a trace of contempt in his eyes.