2.9 - Oops......

Ten minutes ago, in the hotel room, Yu Shiyuan was sitting at his desk in a bathrobe.

  Just two days after the news of the engagement ceremony was released, the news about the young upstart and popular young actress once again topped the list. Many celebrities forwarded the information and sent their blessings, further expanding the scope of the news.

  Coupled with some economists' optimistic analysis on the marriage between the two companies, the market value of Yu Shiyuan's company has increased by more than 10% within 24 hours, and the young president has become the most influential young entrepreneur in the country.

  Everything was going according to plan, but in order to deal with the engagement interview, Yu Shiyuan had to spend time with Chris to unify his statements.

  After finishing the work, the man confirmed the specific contents one by one. The other party's agent had already given a reply template, and he only needed to give appropriate cooperation at the appropriate time.

  Suddenly, a doorbell rang in the corridor.

  "Ding Dong——"

  Yu Shiyuan quickly closed the email page, glanced at the time on his watch, and found that it was past seven in the evening. He was instantly dissatisfied with the boy. The boy had been out playing for so long, and now he knew to come back.

  The man frowned and opened the door, wanting to question the other party, but then he realized that the person who came was not a young man.

  The face that had gradually faded from his mind reappeared before him...

  The short memory that had been sealed for four years was suddenly awakened without any warning, and the man's originally relaxed state suddenly disappeared without a trace.

  "..."

  Yu Shiyuan didn't ask any questions and quickly closed the door indifferently.

  He had severed all ties with this person four years ago. If the other party had used his position to learn about his presence here, then there was no need for him to stay in this unreliable hotel.

  Yu Shiyuan searched for alternative hotels in the surrounding area in his mind, turned around and increased the force of his hands pushing the door.

  As a result, when the door was about to close, it was stopped by the other party.

  !!!!

  A hint of barely perceptible disgust appeared on Yu Shiyuan's cold face: "You are not welcome here."

  Wei Qining's eyes deepened, and a vague intuition arose in his heart.

  "Don't worry, I'm not here to look for you." Wei Qining waved the amulet in his hand and explained, "I'm here to return this."

  Yu Shiyuan had never seen this thing before in his memory. He thought it was just an excuse made by the other party. He said in a bad tone: "I don't know who it belongs to. You have the wrong person." Then he turned his back and walked back to the room, not wanting to waste any more words with the other party.

  Wei Qining paused, staring at Yu Shiyuan's receding back, then recalled the loneliness in the boy's eyes just now, and all the content was quickly connected and reorganized in his mind.

  Just now, after he watched the boy leave, he saw the amulet left on the ground. He picked it up and found that it was exactly the same as the one he bought four years ago. For a moment, he felt that the fate between him and the boy was simply indescribable, and even God was creating a chance for them to meet again.