2.18 - How can I live without you? (End)

As the temperature in his arms gradually became colder, Yu Shiyuan's expression became more and more distorted.

  It seems that people can only realize what they have lost when they really lose it...

  No matter how powerful a person is, there are things he cannot protect.

  For example, a long and healthy life, or precious and pure love...

  When the doctor arrived at the scene, he saw a man holding another man and sitting against a wall on the cement floor covered in blood.

  The expressionless man held the young man in his arms with his limbs hanging down naturally, with no signs of life. When the doctor wanted to take the young man away from his arms, he seemed to have triggered a switch and held the cold body tightly like a madman.

  After several rounds of dragging, the police finally couldn't stand it anymore and shouted at Yu Shiyuan: "He's dead!"

  It seemed that the word that he feared the most in his heart was spoken out without any hesitation, making Yu Shiyuan no longer able to deceive himself and pretend that the boy was still alive instead of a cold corpse.

  The doctor seized the moment when he was distracted and quickly took the body away from the scene. When Yu Shiyuan felt the weight in his arms disappear, he raised his eyes in sorrow and met the policeman's slightly sympathetic eyes. Two lines of boiling tears quietly slid down from the corners of his eyes.

  Yu Shiyuan knew that his heart had died along with the boy, dying the night before his 22nd birthday.

  It was only a few hours before the date they were supposed to get married...

  The boy's cold body was moved to the funeral home, and police officers stayed in the rental house to investigate the scene.

  There was a heavy thunderstorm at night. Yu Shiyuan couldn't bear to let the boy lie alone in the cold place, so he sat in the aisle filled with crying sounds, accompanying the boy through a solid wall.

  The boy has no other relatives, and he, as her fiancé, is her only relative.

  He had promised the other party that he would always be by her side...

  The next day, when Le Zhe found Yu Shiyuan, he saw Yu Shiyuan sitting alone on the stone slab beside the flower bed, staring at the red mechanical watch in his hand. He looked as haggard as a withered tree that had lost all its leaves in winter.

  When he received a call from his uncle's colleague, he was happily preparing to inform Qi Yu of the good news, but he did not expect to receive the news of the boy's death before that.

  Not far away, the chimney on the top of the plain white-painted venue was emitting thick smoke.

  Lezhe walked closer without saying anything and stood quietly in front of the man.

  When Yu Shiyuan saw the leather shoes coming into his field of vision, he looked up and looked away after recognizing the person.

  He knew that the other party had always loved the boy deeply. The fact that he could find this place meant that he knew everything. Maybe the other party wanted to kill him right now...

  Yu Shiyuan slowly closed his eyes, preparing himself to be beaten by Lezhe. However, the punch he expected did not fall, but instead, Lezhe handed him a brown paper bag.

  "This is..." Yu Shiyuan hesitated for a moment and slowly took it from the other party.

  "You'll know once you finish reading..."