Rebirth: 2

Qi Yu stared at the information, trying to search his memory to no avail. His eyes moved upwards and he discovered the previous conversation between the two.

  Less than a page of information lay alone in the blank dialog box.

  One month ago

  [Jiang Yuhuai: I have passed your friend verification request]

  13:31:57

  [Qi Yu: Today is our one-month anniversary of marriage. Will you come back in the evening? ]

  17:06:18

  【Jiang Yuhuai: OK】

  17:06:49

  [Qi Yu: I'll wait for you]

  23:49:04

  [Qi Yu: Still in the company?]

  01:18:32

  [Jiang Yuhuai: I've sent someone to pick you up, please get ready]

  Ah......

  Qi Yu suddenly realized that this was the day when he met Qin Mu and was told that Jiang Yu was having an affair.

  He took the initiative to invite the man back, wanting to test the authenticity of Qin Mu's information, and also wanted to take this opportunity to see if the other party had no interest in him at all.

  For this purpose, he specially lit the incense that his eldest brother brought back from overseas, saying that it had a miraculous effect on promoting harmony between husband and wife in bed. The air was filled with an intoxicating and sweet smell, which was exactly the smell of the essential oil.

  As a result, the last time he waited for a long time but no one showed up, he picked up the phone to ask, and saw three messages from himself and a "OK" from the man. The star-studded Qi had never been ignored like this before, he was so angry that he turned off his phone and ran to the living room to get drunk.

  But this time,

  He saw the man's reply...

  Qi Yu thought to himself, it turns out Jiang Yuhuai still cares about him.

  Suddenly, 996 said tremblingly: "Senior... I seem to have received a system task."

  "Hmm? What is it?"

  "The system means that you cannot go to Jiang Yuhuai's appointment."

  "..."

  cannot?

  Qi Yu's mind raced: "Go check what Jiang Yuhuai is doing."

  996 quickly searched and found out, "He is still in the company resolving a financial dispute. He booked a double luxury suite at Jiangyi International Hotel ten minutes ago... Senior! This beast named Jiang is planning to do something bad to you right from the start!"

  Qi Yu: "..."

  It seems that the reason for 996's existence in this world is obvious. It monitors the host's behavior and issues instructions to ensure the progress of the mission. It should also introduce the world and the background of the characters to the host. It is estimated that because I have experienced it once and the situation is special, the background information was not passed on to 996.

  If a man asks me out to make up for the neglect he's had over the past month, then he really can't go.

  Otherwise, the misunderstanding will be resolved and the subsequent plot will not be able to continue.