Rebirth: 9

Jiang Yuhuai's sudden topic made Qi Yu confused for a moment. Duan Yurong was arrested quickly in advance, which led to Qin Jiang surfacing. Could it be that the man was worried that he still had a relationship with Lao Qin and was making plans early?

  In order not to alert the enemy, Qi Yu put away the documents in his hand and said calmly, "I haven't seen him recently. What's the matter?"

  Jiang Yuhuai looked at Qi Yu and found that he did not seem to object to this matter, so he relaxed a little. However, regarding the plan against Qin's eldest brother, he did not want to let the other party know about it before all the matters were resolved, so as to avoid unnecessary troubles.

  "It's a very important matter." The man didn't go into details.

  The birthday party had just ended, and he was still not sure about Qin Mu's attitude. If the naive young master found out that his good friend was also involved, he didn't know what kind of trauma he would suffer.

  Qi Yu didn't get any useful clues, and responded softly: "If it's a business matter... I don't really understand it, so my opinion may not be very important."

  Jiang Yuhuai walked a few steps to Qi Yu, clenched his busy hands, and said seriously: "You are very important, but you don't need to do anything. I have an appointment to meet him this afternoon, and I need you to accompany me." The man's sharp gaze left Qi Yu almost no room for refusal.

  Qi Yu was driven by inexplicable emotions and nodded obediently under the man's gaze.

  It took a moment to come back to my senses.

  Eh? Wait, he just mentioned today?

  It was said to be afternoon, and after the man finished eating the lunch made by Qi Yu, the two drove to the agreed location.

  In a private and quiet Japanese-style room with a membership system, on both sides of a dark rectangular table, Qin Mu and the Jiang couple sat facing each other. They ordered a few side dishes and a pot of shochu. A waiter in a kimono knelt outside the door and silently closed it for the three of them.

  Qin Mu knew that his identity was sensitive, so he put down the tea in his hand and took the lead in breaking the deadlock: "Mr. Jiang took time out of his busy schedule to come see me, just to bring Qi Yu here to declare sovereignty?"

  Qi Yu's heart skipped a beat when he heard this. In his opinion, Lao Qin seemed to have suddenly become a different person.

  The other person is usually open-minded and never takes things to heart. Even if he wants to maintain his image as someone who has a crush on him, he should be affectionate and elegant. Why is he suddenly so hostile today?

  Jiang Yuhuai got straight to the point: "Qin Mu, you are a smart person. I admire you and believe in you. Now I need you to tell me the truth about how important Qi Yu is to you."

  Qin Mu said without hesitation: "Very important."

  "More important than yourself?" Jiang Yuhuai asked directly.

  Qin Mu frowned slightly and raised his chin slightly: "Is there any problem?"

  He still remembered the hatred in his previous life, although the ending of this life was probably similar. Originally, he and Jiang Yuhuai didn't have much contact, but now the other party took the initiative to come to him and was not polite. Of course, he had to cherish the rare emotional scenes and play the hatred of his rival to the fullest.

  For a moment, it seemed as if the two of them had fought several rounds of swords and sabers in front of their eyes.

  996 has seen people who kill without blinking, but has never seen people who kill with a blink. The unsophisticated little system immediately bared its fangs and claws and exploded in Qi Yu's mind: "It's over, it's over. The protagonist of the world is not going to fight with Senior Qin!"