2.6 - Two-in-one

In the middle of the banquet where people were toasting each other, a dark cloud suddenly covered the area, causing the air pressure to drop and exuding a strange atmosphere of tension.

  Yu Shiyuan took a step forward calmly, the corners of his mouth slightly raised, but there was no trace of smile in his eyes.

  "It is said that Master Le has always disliked attending banquets with so many people, and has devoted all his energy to interests that have nothing to do with the family business. Why did his temperament suddenly change... Has he decided to inherit the family business?"

  Yu Shiyuan's sharp questioning shocked everyone around him.

  Anyone could hear the man's hidden meaning, which was that he clearly did not welcome Le Zhe's presence. However, the eldest son of the Yu family, who rarely showed up at such banquets, and Le Zhe, who was attending for the first time, should have no relationship at all.

  Do they have any secret affairs behind the scenes?

  Why do we become so confrontational as soon as we meet?

  While everyone slowed down the frequency of clinking glasses, they all focused their attention on the two of them.

  Although the Le family's business and status are indeed not as good as Yu Shiyuan's, they still have several relatives with good relationships and high positions, and they are not someone that most people present can easily provoke.

  But it is obvious that Yu Shiyuan doesn't care about it.

  Facing the man's overbearing momentum, Le Zhe remained calm and showed no intention of retreating. He also took a step forward, staring at the other person intently and speaking word by word.

  "Because I have someone I want to protect. He is more important to me than my career dream. I guess Mr. Yu has never encountered such a fate, so he can't understand my feelings."

  Because I want to protect important people, I have to make myself stronger, and this kind of occasion is the most convenient for expanding my influence.

  After hearing these words, everyone was secretly sweating in their hearts.

  Some people were worried and surprised whether Lezhe was going to reveal his relationship, while some onlookers thought that he was secretly mocking Yu Shiyuan for not being sincere about his feelings for Chris.

  But the daughter of the Wan family is still holding Yu Shiyuan's hand at this time!

  Everyone still remembers the sweet interaction between the two of them just now. Is it really okay to express it so bluntly in front of others?

  Unconsciously, the two of them had attracted more and more gazes.

  Upon hearing this, Yu Shiyuan's eyes suddenly became sharp and a sinister aura spread all over his body.

  He had not forgotten the warning he gave to Le Zhe when they first met. Apparently, the other party did not realize the consequences of angering him. He could not help but sneer and said, "Oh? That's a rare relationship. If you don't mind, why not introduce me to them? What type does Young Master Le like?"

  Lezhe didn't care about being openly asked sensitive questions involving his sexual orientation. He slowly moved his eyes to the side and looked at the shocked and stunned boy with a gentle and affectionate expression.

  "I like pure and kind people like Assistant Yu, and I yearn for a relationship without any impurities. If I am lucky enough to get it, I will do my best to cherish it."