2.2 - Disloyal pets will be punished

The man enjoyed his exclusive trophy in the bathroom without saying a word, until the other person was lying on the hazy glass covered with water droplets, so weak and almost unable to hold on, then he reluctantly carried her out.

  Qi Yu leaned in the man's arms with a blushing face, the charming scene of the two of them in the bathroom still replaying in his mind. The man's fierce kiss raged in his mouth, and his hot palms ironed every inch of his skin.

  Yu Shiyuan was eagerly craving for him, just like his feelings for the man, passionate and selfless, without reservation. Qi Yu felt that at this moment, he was also deeply loved by the other party.

  That's enough, all the waiting and suffering are worth it.

  Yu Shiyuan gently placed Qi Yu on the bed, and only then noticed that the boy's originally fair skin had large bruises from his shoulders, collarbone to his chest.

  "How did you do that?" the man asked knowingly.

  He learned last night that the boy was going to submit his paintings, and he immediately rejected his naive idea in his heart. He thought that he could only make a few bucks by painting, and it would be better for him to spend more time with him. So the man arranged for someone to stop the boy from sleeping while he was tired.

  Who would have thought that among so many solutions, the useless guy chose the worst way and even kicked his own people. Yu Shiyuan was lucky that he didn't break his legs.

  Originally, he was mentally prepared for Qi Yu's injury, but when he really saw this shocking large area, he couldn't help but feel heartbroken.

  After going through a lot of things and meeting all kinds of people, he still feels most comfortable when he is with young boys. They can understand what he means with just a glance, and they are quiet and well-behaved, and will never cause trouble for him.

  As long as Qi Yu is as sensible as before, he doesn't mind keeping the person by his side for the rest of his life. As long as the other person can make him happy, he can't give the boy anything he wants.

  Qi Yu hesitated for a long time and came up with a clumsy excuse: "I... fell by myself." He didn't want the man to worry about him because of this.

  Yu Shiyuan obviously did not accept the other party's words, and his face suddenly became gloomy. The boy's concealment angered the man.

  Qi Yu should be completely open with himself.

  The man's eyes darkened and his tone was cold: "Really?"

  Qi Yu's heartbeat suddenly stopped. He could tell that Yu Shiyuan was angry at the moment. He hurriedly explained everything that happened in the morning. As he spoke, a feeling of sadness welled up in his eyes again.

  Under the man's gaze, he also mentioned the senior's care for him, and even if that might cause the man to misunderstand, he did not dare to hide any more. But he did not mention the content of the draft, because he originally wanted to wait until the comic was published and give it to the man as a surprise.

  But now everything is gone, and there is no need to say anything. Speaking out would seem pretentious.

  Yu Shiyuan looked at the other person with clear eyes, crystal tears fell from the corners of his eyes, and a satisfied smile appeared on his face again.

  He stepped onto the bed and lay beside Qi Yu, slowly holding him in his arms, kissing the corners of Qi Yu's tearful eyes tenderly and affectionately, the tears with body temperature tasting sweet into his mouth.