5.4 - Zombie Attack

Seeing this, Qi Yu widened his eyes and opened his mouth to scream.

  Robert blocked the boy's mouth and nose with his palm, lowered his body, and whispered in his ear: "Don't make any noise. Screaming will attract zombies. Do you want Seth to fight zombies in the middle of the night?"

  The young man didn't understand all this and was easily fooled by the other party. He didn't want to put any man in danger, so he shook his head randomly.

  "So, don't make any sound?" Robert stretched out his arms to stand up, and slowly loosened his restraints after seeing the boy nod. He turned his wrist and covered his mouth with it, and gave his palm a light "boo". Then, he said with a half-smile, "We kissed indirectly."

  "..."

  Robert's words immediately reminded Qi Yu of the discomfort he felt by the campfire, and the urge to escape grew stronger in his heart: "Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom."

  Now, immediately, right away.

  He realized at this moment that he didn't like being touched by anyone except Seth.

  Qi Yu raised his elbows and tried to slowly prop himself up. Robert did not intend to give up on the boy and leave. As if to confirm, he pressed his palm on the boy's lower abdomen: "If this is swollen, you will feel it from behind when you do it. Don't you really want to try it?"

  Feeling that the other party was getting more and more aggressive, Qi Yu didn't want to waste any more words and directly reached out to push Robert's shoulder: "Get out of the way."

  Robert became even more excited when he saw the boy's weak struggle. He knew through the small window at the head of the bed that Seth had left. He was not under any psychological pressure at the moment, and his tone of invitation became more anxious.

  "Your man is waiting outside, we can do it secretly in the car without him knowing, it's so exciting, just once, I promise you will like this feeling!"

  "Let me go!" Qi Yu suddenly raised his voice and kept hitting Robert with both hands. Robert turned his face to avoid the attack, caught the swinging wrist in the air, and pressed it on both sides of his head.

  Qi Yu's movements were suddenly restricted, and the fear deep in his heart burst out. His eyes widened and lost focus, and his muscles tensed up and he couldn't stop shaking violently.

  Robert felt provoked and angrily lowered his head to kiss Qi Yu fiercely. The boy kept shaking his head to dodge, which made him lose interest in slowly tasting him. The desire to possess the other party as soon as possible reached its peak, and he began to pull off Qi Yu's clothes.

  The fingerprints on the wrists of his hands that were suddenly released were clear, and Qi Yu slapped Robert in the face without hesitation.

  "Please... be respectful."

  The boy looked away with a trembling voice, his eyes reddened with tears. Although he was resisting in his heart, he still managed not to make things too awkward with the other party. If he was not liked, Seth might also be targeted by the other party.

  Robert seemed to be awakened by a slap in the face, and paused, realizing that the little wild cat under him was really angry. His subconscious fear of Seth made him soften his attitude a little, fearing that the boy would complain to his man with a pillow talk, and the original interest would cause big trouble.

  "Brother, I was just kidding you. When you fell asleep, you kept burrowing into my arms. I thought you had figured it out."

  The boy turned around in disbelief and stared at Robert, as if he had heard some huge joke.