4.17 - Give up

The quiet street roared and spread to every corner around.

  The few passers-by on the street noticed the scene and hid away in fear, while some people who wanted to watch the fun leaned their heads out of the windows.

  The robbers whose plans were disrupted for a moment quickly recovered and exchanged glances with each other. Except for the two people who controlled Qi Yu and a driver, the remaining three drew out the knives from their waists, and another person took out a three-finger-wide and half-meter-long machete from the trunk, which reflected a cold arc of light under the moonlight.

  The four of them formed a fan-shaped semi-encirclement with ferocious looks, and gathered towards Zhan Li vigilantly. They seemed to be completely unaffected by the Alpha pheromones, and there was no smell emanating from around them.

  Zhan Li's sharp eyes swept across the four people, his brows furrowed, and bulging blue veins spread from his fists to his arms.

  It's Beta. The people who kidnapped Qi Yu are all well-trained Betas...

  The unusual situation allowed Zhan Li to quickly determine that this was an organized conspiracy. Beta did not have a strong innate sexual attraction to Omega and would not easily have evil thoughts on impulse.

  If it was a spontaneous and planned attempt to capture Omegas, why didn't they add an Alpha to make things more efficient? There must be another organizer behind this group of people, and they must be cautious about the use of pheromones.

  "Did Zhan Boyan send you here?" Zhan Li asked bluntly, preparing his body for defense and counterattack at any time.

  The criminals did not answer, but turned their wrists, showing their sharp blades and continued to move forward, as if forcing him to retreat.

  Zhan Li finally found Qi Yu, how could he allow him to be kidnapped right under his nose? The reappearance of history with bad memories was even more terrifying than when he was at a loss and had no time to think, not to mention that Qi Yu's physical and mental state was much worse than before...

  The situation was extremely critical, but it was almost impossible to ensure Qi Yu's safety when he was alone against seven. In order to find a breakthrough to change the situation, the man held his breath and concentrated, not even letting go of the slightest movement in the distance.

  Sudden,

  There was a threatening voice behind me.

  Zhan Li took advantage of the moment when Beta was distracted and took the initiative to attack. The robber didn't even see the process clearly, and was kicked accurately on the wrist holding the knife. Zhan Li was quick-eyed and quick-handed, catching the falling knife in the air, tearing open the gap in the blockade, and rushed straight to the two people who were holding Qi Yu.

  His goal is not to defeat the enemy elegantly, but to rescue his beloved.

  At this moment, the trench abandoned by Zhan Li was taken over by the cat cafe manager who was holding a fire extinguisher. The fire extinguisher with the safety pin pulled out sprayed a large amount of powder, which interfered with the criminals' vision. Several criminals holding sharp knives suddenly became headless flies, unable to find their direction.

  Soon after, people from nearby shops came from all directions with shovels and golf clubs and joined the team to rescue Qi Yu.

  The situation has reversed 180 degrees.

  Unexpectedly, they would attract everyone's joint resistance. The robber gritted his teeth and continued to drag the struggling Qi Yu towards the car, leaving a person behind to hold back Zhan Li.