Rebirth: 1

[New world information reading completed]

  [Deduction amount: 1 Jingyuan (10000000000000000.00)]

  [System Mall thanks you for your warm patronage, wish you have fun! ! ! ]

  Not long after, Qi Yu was teleported into the system world again.

  The surrounding lights become warm and soft, the air is warm and moist, and a faint sweet fragrance penetrates into the nose, making people relax their minds and relieve their tense emotions. It also teases the heart vaguely, trying to evoke a hint of romantic thoughts.

  This opening seems familiar.

  Qi Yu slowly opened his eyes with trepidation in his heart, looked around and found that this was the room he had missed for a long time in his memory, and his face was immediately filled with joy.

  This was a scene he had thought of countless times in his dreams.

  He actually came back this time!

  The simple and elegant bedroom is decorated with warm yellow light strips everywhere. The thick velvet floor-length curtains are drawn tightly, so you can't tell whether the sky outside the window is black or white. The classical clock hanging on the wall with carved patterns has the hour hand pointing to ten minutes past one.

  Qi Yu was sitting on the bed wearing a dark blue silk satin home suit, holding a photo frame of him and another handsome man in suits.

  Seeing the familiar face, he couldn't help but bring the photo close to his eyes, with a rich and complex look in his eyes.

  This is the man.

  This made him more determined to continue being a "lowly bottom" until the end.

  The familiar environment around him made Qi Yu's long-buried emotions surge up like a spring. Rather than looking at a thin photo, he now wished to stand in front of the man in person!

  Qi Yu quickly moved to the bedside, his smooth bare feet stepping on the soft and thick pure wool carpet. The hanging silk half covered his slender ankles. His white and slender fingers placed on the door handle. Just before rushing out of the room, he suddenly stopped.

  I almost forgot,

  If I remember correctly, his relationship with men always seemed to be more...

  "Senior—!"

  996's excited voice suddenly rang in my mind.

  Qi Yu was stunned.

  "..."

  How did this child come here? Shouldn't the compulsory education in the system be over?

  996 said in an aggrieved tone: "You said you were going on a temporary mission, why didn't you tell me in advance? I was chatting with 997 when he insisted on sending me a few little monsters as pets. Oh my god! I had time to refuse, but he was dragged over... What if, what if he really wants to send me one, what should I do... "

  Qi Yu listened to 996 complaining softly and held his forehead with one hand: "It's okay, I'll just tell Lao Qin when I come back." He came back to this world to make amends, he would not linger and would make quick decisions.

  "Really? Thank you, senior!" 996 immediately perked up upon hearing that, as if nothing had happened just now.

  Qi Yu was still wondering what went wrong and brought 996 into this world. 996 suddenly changed his tone as if he had discovered a new world: "Eh? Senior, who is the man in the photo in your hand? Why is he hugging your waist?"