2.7 - Defamation

Early morning,

  Qi Yu woke up from his sleep alone. Yu Shiyuan had left the hotel room early due to an emergency meeting, but this situation was nothing new to him.

  Just when he was about to take a nap to make up for the energy he lost yesterday, an anxious system voice rang in his mind.

  996 was like a little reporter on the battlefield. He ran to Qi Yu with the first-hand information he had obtained and hurriedly reported: "Senior, senior, Chris's homepage just showed an interaction with Yu Shiyuan, saying that the two of them are going to get engaged soon!"

  The operation was so unexpected that it was unbelievable!

  "In fact, those two people had already conspired to do this at the banquet yesterday, but I was afraid that it would affect the important plot of my seniors, so I didn't notify them for the time being... But who could have thought that those two people would be so impatient! Yu Shiyuan is such a playboy and a thief who cheats on others' feelings!" 996 said indignantly.

  Qi Yu listened to 996's nagging until the end, and thought it was something earth-shattering...

  Seeing Qi Yu didn't react, 996 warned him hoarsely: "Senior?...Senior! Your ex is going to marry someone else! What will you do when they get married? There's only half of the story left! The mission won't end early..."

  You can't be someone's mistress, that's not in line with the core socialist values!

  "Okay, okay, don't get too excited." Qi Yu turned around and lay on his other side, closing his eyes and replying in his mind, "They didn't say they were going to get married tomorrow, they just announced that they were going to get engaged. The preparation process also takes time, and it can greatly improve efficiency and become a booster for task completion."

  "But..." 996's tone was filled with obvious hesitation.

  Qi Yu comforted him softly, "There's nothing to worry about. Yu Shiyuan is Tang Xin's only connection with the outside world. Tang Xin's feelings for Yu Shiyuan can be humble to dust. Even if he becomes a shadow and is cursed by others, he is reluctant to let go of his feelings for the man.

  However, every time he compromised, he would be pushed into a more desperate and depressed situation. In the end, he only needed to wait for an opportunity to break down the last line of defense in his heart, and the mission would be easily completed, right? This is a great thing that will give us money and experience."

  996 nodded blankly, not quite understanding. Perhaps for the seniors who were at ease with the situation, these changes were all within a controllable range, so they were not something to worry about.

  "Okay, let's go to the company." Qi Yu changed his mind temporarily and stood up with his hand on his waist.

  996 was afraid that he had disturbed the senior's sweet dream, so he asked cautiously: "Senior, why don't you sleep a little longer?"

  "It doesn't matter if you finish the story quickly so that you can level up as soon as possible." This wave of hot marriage news is indeed worth taking advantage of. "Please track Yu Shiyuan's real-time location for me, and remind me in time when he arrives downstairs of the office building."

  "Okay, senior!" 996 immediately switched to a state full of energy.

  It is so lucky to meet such a powerful senior who cares about it, wakaka!

  Qi Yu rummaged through his closet and picked out a conservative white shirt with a stand-up collar. He adjusted it in front of the mirror for a long time and found that the teeth marks on his neck could still be vaguely seen if he looked closely, but there was no better choice.