5.13 - Break

At some point, Seth became particularly concerned about anything that had to do with the young man, and his originally empty heart was subtly filled with concerns.

  Seth was extremely anxious along the way. In addition to being worried about Qi Yu's safety, he also learned that the organization had sent other killers who were also heading this way. He didn't care at all how they planned to kill Michael. He was just afraid that those guys who were careless about their actions would accidentally hurt the boy.

  Therefore, he had to resolve everything before then.

  As a result, Michael's words unexpectedly woke him up.

  How can we better protect teenagers?

  For a brief moment, the man experienced a violent struggle in his heart.

  If possible, he only wanted to keep Qi Yu by his side. He didn't trust either the organization or the military. But if he really didn't choose any of them, he would only lead the boy into a dilemma of being attacked from all sides.

  The military will pursue them relentlessly if they find out where they are, and the organization will not let them go, they will only greedily squeeze the last drop of blood out of the boy, the boy will not have a moment of peace if he follows them...

  In desperation, he had to choose the lesser of two evils.

  After years of hostility, based on the little contact he had in the past, he knew that those guys were at least a group of people with bottom lines.

  But even so, he was still worried about handing the boy over so easily, so he decided to escort the boy himself. If he detected any possibility that the military would harm the boy, he would fight to the death to carve out a bloody path regardless of everything.

  "You go now."

  Seth relented and turned away from Michael.

  "Just pretend I didn't see you." As a reward for risking his life to save the boy.

  Michael stared at Seth in a daze. In the blink of an eye, he couldn't believe the other party's series of reactions.

  Just like that...

  Let yourself off easily?

  "No, you may still need my help." From the moment Qi Yu rushed in front of him facing the gun, Michael's desire to protect the boy was unprecedentedly strong, not much less than Seth's.

  The brief contact also made him realize that just as Qi Yu said, Seth was different from other killers he had seen. He really cared about the young man, his emotions were passionate and direct, he was strong, brave and full of power, and he had a charm that made people want to fight alongside him.

  Rather than just a cold killing tool.

  Seth didn't intend to discuss with him: "There is a speedboat behind the ship, you should leave quickly." As he said that, the man pointed the gun at Michael again.

  "..."

  Michael quickly raised his hands: "Okay, okay, I'll go."

  He had just developed a slight liking for Seth, but he had not expected that the legendary ceiling of combat power would be so stubborn, as stubborn as a donkey. But if it was Seth who took care of the boy, he would actually feel relieved in his heart.

  Finally, the boy had a stronger backer than himself.

  As they were about to part, Michael's reluctant gaze drifted towards Qi Yu. The boy's eyes were flashing with crystal tears, which made him feel pity.