1.16 - I just want to find you someone

Qi Yu ignored the alarm and within a few minutes, most of the progress had been made. The mecha's powerful suction only needed to be maintained a little longer to completely remove the exposed radioactive powder. However, the next second, the mecha's movements slowed down.

  "???"

  Qi Yu was stunned for a moment, with a trace of panic in his eyes. He quickly checked the various functions of the mecha and found that the super-strong electromagnetic waves emitted by the inhaled powder had begun to interfere with the operation of the mecha.

  He originally thought that the mecha would only be affected by electromagnetic waves when it was remotely controlled or autonomous...

  Qi Yu couldn't help but feel a little frustrated when such a problem occurred in his mecha, which he had always been most satisfied with. Negative emotions were like sparks, growing wildly under the help of residual mind control agents, constantly eroding his sanity.

  Hold on a little longer, hold on a little longer!

  Qi Yu frantically searched his mind for the beautiful moments with Fred, trying to counteract the uncontrollable fire in his heart.

  Finally, the radioactive powder was completely cleaned up, and the mecha, which was barely maintaining monitoring, found that there was no dangerous substance in the outside world.

  After confirming it was safe, Qi Yu hurriedly jumped out of the mecha and gave it a shutdown command.

  With a "bang", the hatch behind him suddenly opened, and bright light shone into the dim cockpit.

  Soldiers dressed in tight gear from head to toe swarmed in, searching the entire space with monitoring equipment, but found no radiation source. A soldier immediately left the cockpit and announced to the outside that the exposure danger was over.

  Qi Yu, who had not yet had time to adapt to the light, could barely make out a tall figure walking towards him.

  The familiar figure gave Qi Yu a strong sense of security, which relieved most of his annoyance, just like a spring of water irrigating his anxious heart. However, the man's voice was more angry than ever before: "Do you know what crime you will be sentenced for disobeying military orders!"

  "..."

  Qi Yu was stunned and stood there blankly.

  For some reason, he always felt that this scene was familiar, as if the false peace of the past month had finally been shattered, and this was the true relationship between him and Fred.

  Contempt, doubt, indifference, disgust...

  All feelings that do not belong to lovers.

  That's right. After all, I am the son of the person he hates the most, and he can't wait to despise me.

  Fred didn't leave him any room to deceive himself. From the moment he knew the truth, everything was over...

  No, it's between them.

  It never started.

  Qi Yu ignored the slight swelling in his palm, only feeling soreness in his eyes and his heart as cold as dead water.

  In order to prevent his tears from falling, he looked straight ahead of the cockpit, watching the beautiful Imperial Star quickly shift to one side, and being replaced by the ever-expanding vast sea of ​​stars.

  Just as his heart was dead at this moment, after going through countless hardships and dangers, he finally gave up the goal he had been pursuing for many years.