1.26 - How about it, do you still like it?

"Will you marry me?"

  Fred couldn't help but hold his breath after he finished speaking. The agony of waiting for trial made him uneasy. He was not sure if he could get a positive answer from the other party. The longer he waited, the slimmer his hope seemed.

  He never knew he would be so nervous. The hand that had been holding a gun for years now only held a box of small rings, which seemed to be trembling slightly as they hung in the air.

  But no matter how bad he is, he will try his best to do it well, just to make the other person feel at ease.

  Tell Qi Yu that he loves him.

  There is no doubt about this.

  The crowd, which had been noisy just now, was infected by the atmosphere and quietly formed a circle of space where they would not be disturbed by the outside world, isolating themselves from the laughter and noise in the distance, so that the protagonists of the story could only pay attention to each other.

  The entire beach was like a beam of light falling from the sky, shining on the two of them and the mecha beside them.

  At this time, a "bang" sound came from the seaside. A gorgeous firework bloomed on the sea. More and more bright points of light rushed into the night sky, burning themselves into bright and dazzling stars in an instant.

  Qi Yu looked at Fred's determined eyes, and fireworks one after another continued to be reflected on the man's clear profile.

  The man's bright and sparkling eyes were filled with seriousness and sincerity, as if they could speak, conveying emotions bit by bit, and every word was filled with deep love.

  Qi Yu's eyes gradually filled with tears. He lowered his eyes and slowly stretched out his left hand.

  A gentle smile appeared on Fred's brows, and amid the cheers and applause of the crowd, he put the ring on the ring finger of Qi Yu's left hand.

  The moment the ring was put on, a circle of dazzling white light flashed, which was the matching and recognition process of the mecha to identify the owner.

  Qi Yu blinked his red eyes, glanced at Fred, and then looked at the mecha beside him.

  Fred immediately understood the confusion in the young master's eyes and asked softly, "How is it? Do you like it? Although it's not as good as the one you designed yourself." His voice was so gentle that it was almost buried by the fireworks.

  Qi Yu choked up and didn't say a word, as if he couldn't believe what he saw.

  When he first saw the mecha, he was already shocked by its appearance, but the man's subsequent words obviously touched his heart more. So in the end, was this mecha a gift to him?

  Fred actually rebuilt a mecha for him without his knowledge.

  He had devoted all his efforts and passion to the mecha, which was like his child. No one could resist the great joy of getting it back.

  Qi Yu was so moved that he was speechless for a moment, two lines of crystal tears rolled down his cheeks. He didn't want the man to notice his loss of composure, so he slowly looked away and nodded imperceptibly.

  Fred's last tense nerve finally relaxed. He happily stood up and hugged Qi Yu, and couldn't wait to kiss his lips.

  Qi Yu's lips are sweet and slightly cool, like a clear spring in the mountains. A little taste will give rise to more desire.