2.17 - There is a kind of silence, deafening

Qi Yu knew that there was only one person who could rush out to protect him at this time...

  He had no idea who the criminal was, whether he had any weapons, or what his purpose was in kidnapping him.

  Qi Yu trembled as he picked up a discarded wooden stick piled in the corner, but found that he was powerless to stop what was happening before his eyes. The two people tearing at each other were like ferocious beasts. Not only could he not get close to them, but he could also easily hurt the man by mistake...

  The next second, when the criminals were at a disadvantage in their desperate resistance, a cold light flashed across the dark corridor.

  "!!!"

  The criminal was carrying a weapon!

  Qi Yu rushed forward hastily and anxiously. The moment he got close, the sharp blade turned sharply and stabbed straight at him.

  Yu Shiyuan was quick-witted and quick-handed. He raised his arm to block the blade's path, but the cold light immediately moved down and cut a wound on the man's arm. Blood gushed out instantly.

  The sharp sound of sirens in the distance gradually became clearer through the rain curtain.

  At the same time, a flash of lightning as bright as daylight struck, illuminating the face of the criminal.

  Yu Shiyuan took advantage of the moment when the other party stopped moving and kicked away his weapon. He saw the other party's face clearly, and combined with the other party's clumsy right leg, he judged that the other party was the guy who was ordered to steal the boy's drawings.

  The other party actually followed his car all the way here, punctured his tires to buy time, and prepared to kidnap the boy when the two separated.

  Yu Shiyuan was immediately furious, punched the man in the face, and said through gritted teeth: "Why didn't I ask someone to knock you to death!"

  The criminal did not deny his identity after finding it exposed. He staggered to his feet and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with the back of his fist: "Oh, if I had known that Mr. Yu cared so much about that kid, I should have kidnapped him directly. It would be faster than doing anything to make money."

  "You are looking for death!" Yu Shiyuan hooked his finger and threw another punch, his eyes wide open and filled with murderous intent. If anyone dared to touch a hair on the boy, he would definitely make that person regret coming into this world!

  The criminal was beaten so hard that he coughed up blood. He reached out his hand to catch it and found a tooth in his palm. He was completely furious and roared madly: "Would I be afraid of you? I did the job for you in the first place, and you turned around and asked someone to break my leg..."

  "What nonsense are you talking about!" Hearing that the other party was going to mention what happened in the past, Yu Shiyuan suddenly panicked and rushed forward, fearing that he would upset the boy.

  What Qi Yu cares about most is also his current Achilles' heel.

  However, the disorganized attack gave the criminal, who was at a disadvantage, an opportunity to seize Yu Shiyuan's injured arm and use the hard nail of his thumb to dig hard into the injured area of ​​the man.

  In an instant, a stream of blood flowed down Yu Shiyuan's arm again. The sharp pain of the blunt knife cutting the flesh on the original wound spread from his arm to his whole body, causing sweat to break out on his forehead. However, he still held back a scream and did not utter a word.