1.25 - Will you marry me?

Fred felt very guilty. He should have noticed Qi Yu's abnormal reaction earlier. The simple young master always followed his heart. If there was something hidden in his heart, it would be reflected in his behavior.

  Fred could sense Qi Yu's struggle these days. When he called him just now, he instinctively felt that Qi Yu must have something to say that he didn't want to hear.

  He took advantage of the soft-hearted young master who was too embarrassed to refuse him, and tried his best to force all his care and affection on him.

  Fred always thought that Qi Yu was blaming him for not taking good care of him and was throwing a tantrum.

  It turns out that this is what he has been worried about.

  It turns out that he always thought he hated him...

  But how is this possible?

  He couldn't wait to love and care for him now...

  Fred looked at Qi Yu's profile affectionately. He felt so distressed by the sight of him crying.

  In fact, he fell into deep regret and self-blame as soon as he knew what Qi Yu had done. It was not until the moment he was about to lose him that he learned to love and cherish him. He had long understood that what did the grudges of the previous generation have to do with the innocent Qi Yu?

  He obviously doesn't owe me anything...

  However, the simple young master was trapped in an inner cage and suffered pain over and over again.

  Now I even use this excuse to distance myself from it.

  Haha, it seems that I haven't worked hard enough.

  Qi Yu didn't believe at all that he really loved him...

  Fred felt a surge of pain in his heart, but he couldn't show it. He had to use more passionate love to make the other person believe it slowly. Before that, all words were pale and powerless.

  "It's too late, let's go back." Fred stood up and helped Qi Yu tighten his collar, with deep sorrow in his eyes. At the last moment before leaving, he leaned over to Qi Yu's hearing-impaired ear and whispered softly with sobs: "I love you."

  However, the wind did not blow away the man's confession of love. Those three simple words were like a fallen leaf, causing ripples on the calm lake.

  [Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the plot "Flower Sea Red Heart", the current completion rate has reached 95%, and the reward bonus is 25,600 points. Please keep up the good work~]

  After returning to the hospital, Fred stayed with Qi Yu almost all the time. Sometimes Logan was annoyed or in the way, but Fred just pretended not to hear.

  Anyway, as long as Qi Yu didn't blast him, he would find various opportunities to stay by his side. Even if Qi Yu blasted him, he would leave for a while and then come back as if nothing had happened.

  Under Fred's careful care, Qi Yu's injured hearing has recovered 70% to 80%, but his body is getting thinner and weaker day by day.

  The white blood cell count in his body has dropped to one-fourth of a normal person's. If this continues, any minor illness will easily take his life.

  Without any extra energy, Qi Yu no longer refused Fred, and the two of them tacitly suppressed the hatred in their hearts.

  No matter how painful the treatment was, the strong young master never said a word.