Rebirth: 8

Jiang Yuhuai's stern expression was no doubt normal. If others were questioned like this, most would sense a stern anger from the man.

  It was as if the husband was asserting his sovereignty and blaming his wife for violating the three obediences and four virtues.

  The last time Qi Yu and Qin Mu met, he was clearly warned by the man, and he also promised the other party that they would not meet again. It is reasonable that he is now subjected to more severe questioning.

  However......

  Qi Yu didn't know why, but he felt that the man's hatred for Qin Mu was more like jealousy than his original partner's hatred for the third party.

  It's like... I'm jealous.

  But,

  How is this possible.

  Qi Yu immediately dispelled this ridiculous illusion in his mind.

  Jiang Yuhuai would not trust anyone easily and had no expectations for marriage. He chose to marry me, perhaps because he felt that women needed to exchange more emotional value, which men did not expect to gain and were certainly not willing to provide.

  This is why one needs to betray oneself, to help a man realize how precious his destined person is.

  By the way, Qi Yu died before Jiang Yuhuai achieved his goal in his previous life, and he still doesn't know who the legendary person is.

  To say someone can stay loyal to a man and never leave him...

  Could it be his secretary?

  Probably not.

  Countless bizarre thoughts flashed through Qi Yu's mind and then disappeared.

  He slowly put down his glass and looked directly into the man's eyes, his expression unchanged: "What are you talking about? I didn't call him here."

  Jiang Yuhuai's heart moved slightly. Could it be that his guess was wrong?

  Qi Yu naturally lowered his eyes, took a napkin and wiped the corners of his mouth, and continued calmly: "I don't have Qin Mu's contact information after I went abroad. If you don't believe me, you can check the communication records."

  Marriage by agreement is a business, and it is only right for me to fulfill my obligations as a wife...

  If a man puts himself on guard too early, subsequent actions will become complicated and difficult.

  However, the man's response was beyond his expectations...

  "No need."

  Jiang Yuhuai's fingers that were holding the wine glass gradually loosened, and his mind, which had been suppressed and blocked for a long time, slowly relaxed, as if a huge stone had fallen from his chest.

  Since Qi Yu said so, he was willing to choose to believe her, his only wife.

  It seems that Qin Mu has not given up on Qi Yu even after he married her.

  It is said that the eldest brother of the Qin family introduced him to suitable candidates many times, but he decisively rejected them all. Perhaps the hypocritical second son of the Qin family was actually secretly paying attention to Qi Yu's movements all the time.

  But if that's the case, what's wrong with Qi Yu?

  Jiang Yuhuai picked up the chopsticks, picked up a piece of beef from the iron plate and put it on Qi Yu's plate: "You don't have to worry about it anymore. Duan Yurong has been arrested and taken to the police station. It is said that he will be sentenced to at least three to five years. You have been with me since you left the birthday party and have not been to that room..."