1.24 - Call me Fred

Through the door of the operating room, Fred clearly heard Qi Yu's heart-wrenching cry. The sound was like a sharp sword piercing through his eardrum and straight into his heart.

  The strange feeling of powerlessness that surged in his heart made him unable to calm down. Fred wished he could rush directly into the operating room and bear the bone-gnawing pain instead of Qi Yu.

  Jaden was carrying a basket of fruit and didn't dare to approach Fred.

  In his impression, even in the face of fierce attacks, the brave imperial admiral never frowned.

  However, at this moment, Fred was sitting on the bench outside the operating room, with his hands clasped between his knees, as if he was carrying a huge burden, which bent his upright figure little by little.

  Jaden didn't dare to disturb such an admiral, and after hesitating for a long time, he chose to leave silently.

  The gene remodeling and repair surgery, which lasted just half an hour, seemed like a lifetime to Fred.

  It was not until he saw the nurse push the person out unharmed that the man gradually regained his composure.

  Since he had made the promise, Fred placed flowers in Qi Yu's ward all day long. While monitoring the progress of the mecha debugging in real time on the communicator, he peeled the apple in his hand into the shape of a mecha bunny.

  Every day of recuperation in the hospital, Logan would prescribe some medicine for Qi Yu to help metabolize the mind-control agent. After just a few days of treatment, the effect was quite effective.

  Logan also joined forces with the empire's most advanced team of medical experts to try to come up with a more effective treatment plan, but Qi Yu's condition was special, and with limited resources they could only delay the disease rather than cure it completely.

  A lot of negative news came from Connor. Fred no longer had time to care about how other people would develop. He just tried his best to prevent the news from reaching Qi Yu's ears and adding another scar to the young master's already broken heart.

  In order to prevent Qi Yu from staying in the cold ward all day looking at the fake mountains and fake water, Fred spent a lot of time preparing to take him out to change his mood. Even if the young master showed hesitation or refusal, he would try to get as many opportunities as possible.

  After all, if you don't cherish some opportunities, they will disappear in a flash.

  Therefore, Fred sought Logan's consent, made all the necessary preparations, and personally pushed Qi Yu's wheelchair back to the beautiful planet where they had held their wedding.

  Qi Yu saw everything Fred did, but he couldn't accept it all with a clear conscience. If he had to completely sever this relationship, then returning to where it started would be a way to have a beginning and an end.

  But when he really boarded the spaceship to Planet Bella again, Qi Yu still felt uneasy.

  Probably no one would like the place where they are held hostage, and Fred seemed to be particularly cautious about this trip.

  Fred tried his best to take care of Qi Yu personally throughout the flight, as he felt that he would not feel at ease if it was not prepared by himself.

  Midnight,

  The two finally came to a pure white sea of ​​flowers. The flowers were short, small and cute. With the illumination of fireflies, they dyed the night sky a faint blue.