1.22 - The delayed truth

When he saw the doctors and nurses frantically treating him, Qi Yu had regained his composure. He did not regret coming to this point, it was all a careful choice he made.

  He suddenly felt more relaxed than ever, as if all the love, hate, and emotions were no longer so important in front of him.

  Until Qi Yu saw Fred again.

  ...

  My chest still aches.

  The ten years of feelings had already been engraved in his mind, making it impossible for him to ignore the man's questions. Qi Yu shook his head weakly.

  However, he no longer had the energy and time to love this man...

  Qi Yu felt desolate.

  Fred found that the other party's condition seemed to be better than he had imagined, and his confidence in curing Qi Yu increased instantly. The most important thing for treatment is to ensure that the patient is in a good mood.

  "Do you want to eat anything? I'll ask Ryan to prepare it right away." Fred paused, lowered his voice and added, "Or is there a book you want to read? Your ears haven't recovered yet, and Dr. Logan doesn't recommend watching videos..."

  Although most of the comments on the Internet have been deleted, he cannot take the slightest risk of provoking Qi Yu again.

  Qi Yu looked at Fred calmly, his expression not changing at all.

  Fred's heart skipped a beat. Was Qi Yu not interested in his proposal?

  The man searched his mind quickly, but after a while he came to the conclusion that he knew very little about the other person's preferences.

  How so......

  Fred felt a little frustrated. He could remember a lot of details about the new recruits he had only met once.

  Of course, it is possible that he deliberately ignored Qi Yu after learning his identity. But in his past memories, there were only Qi Yu's blue eyes and sweet smile.

  When the two of them first met, he saw the young master stuck in a dirty mecha. Even though his face was covered in black engine oil, the smile he gave him was brilliant and dazzling.

  In the few times the other two of them spent time together, Qi Yu always acted obedient and well-behaved, cooperating closely with their steps and never expressing his own opinions.

  Qi Yu seemed to like a certain kind of flower in particular? A small white flower with a faint fragrance. Even at the young master's long-awaited wedding, he would bring a small bouquet. However, he didn't know the name of the flower.

  But he can check it immediately!

  Fred suddenly paused for breath, and then felt a burst of joy. He quickly notified Jaden to send a bunch as soon as possible after finding out the species. As for Qi Yu's true preferences... he could go back and think about it slowly. If it really didn't work, he could also ask Ryan about such trivial matters.

  However, when he came to his senses, he saw Qi Yu's pale and weak appearance, which was in sharp contrast to the bright, smart and confident face in his memory.

  Fred's heart was deeply hurt.

  However, this will not easily defeat him, but instead make him more determined to mobilize all his strength to help Qi Yu get better!

  In addition to the support and encouragement I can give...

  Fred carefully screened the suitable candidates he knew one by one. After a while, the faces of Connor and his wife flashed in front of him.