1.4 - He believed that everything would come to light

Is there somewhere...

  What went wrong?

  Qi Yu immediately denied his ridiculous guess.

  I can still vividly remember the man solemnly reading his vows at the wedding, saying that he would believe in him, love him, and protect and accompany him for the rest of his life... But in the blink of an eye, how could Fred's attitude change completely?

  No, no.

  There must have been some misunderstanding.

  As long as you explain it clearly to the other party, they will always believe you!

  "Fred, listen to me." Hope shone in Qi Yu's eyes again. He quickly sat up and wiped away his tears, stood in front of Fred, and looked at his husband sincerely.

  "Kyle wanted to find out the secrets of the elite mechas and wanted me to cooperate with them, but I flatly refused!" Qi Yu frankly confessed what happened when he was captured, although... he also omitted a lot of painful fragments.

  But he made it through!

  Just because a man rarely shows his emotions on his face doesn't mean he doesn't have the same joys, sorrows, anger and happiness as ordinary people. Qi Yu doesn't want Fred to worry about it too much.

  The prison with four iron walls fell silent for a moment.

  Fred looked at Qi Yu's firm expression which did not seem fake, and his pair of blue eyes were full of trust in himself. He couldn't help but wonder what supported this fragile nobleman and allowed him to act so calmly in such a situation.

  But no matter how innocent Qi Yu looked, Fred would no longer be swayed by his appearance.

  "You don't need to explain to me." Fred's angular face showed no emotion. "The judge will make a judgment on you in the military court in three days."

  Qi Yu was stunned when he heard this, with disbelief clearly written on his face.

  This time he...

  You heard it right.

  He needs to be brought before... a military court? The highest-level military court in the empire, where even the emperor cannot question the verdict...

  "Why......"

  Qi Yu tried his best to control his emotions, but when he spoke he could clearly hear his voice trembling slightly. He still refused to admit that even Fred believed that he was a traitor to the empire.

  Fred looked at Qi Yu and saw a sad expression on his face that he had never seen before. It was in stark contrast to his bright and confident appearance in the past. He was like a child abandoned by the whole world.

  After hesitating for a moment, he finally refused to turn around and leave.

  This hypocritical noble is still trying to resist stubbornly. He wants to see what kind of excuses the other party can make.

  In order to make the trial more fair, there were some things he shouldn't have said, but under the full surveillance of the empire's strictest prison, there was no need to worry about the other party doing anything small.

  "Right after Kyle left the Noah base, he bombed the elite mecha research base and consciously controlled the magnetic field to carry out precise attacks on the weaknesses of our mechas..."

  Fred once again recalled the war when the base was bombed, and the strong hatred burned in his heart again.

  "Isn't this enough to prove something?"