1.17 - Absurd!

The soldiers present were confused for a moment and had no idea who Kyle was talking about.

  In the first half of the confrontation, some people were still guessing whether the person the other side wanted was the admiral's wife, but the last sentence completely denied their guess.

  How could the admiral hate the admiral's wife? And how come the admiral's wife only had a few dozen days left to live?

  The young and energetic soldiers looked at each other, unable to tell whether the statement was true or just another hoax to disrupt the morale of the army.

  Fred had already clenched his fists without knowing when, and veins popped out of his arms filled with strength. He would not let such a lie make him panic, Qi Yu was obviously fine just now.

  Suddenly, Jaden returned from the battleship to the spaceship and hurriedly reported to Fred: "Admiral! A micro explosion occurred in one ear canal of Advisor Joshua. The preliminary judgment is that the in-ear monitor was remotely controlled. The person has fallen into a coma. The specific injury cannot be further determined for the time being."

  If he returns to the Imperial Star immediately, maybe he can still save the hearing on one side.

  Fred's originally icy expression instantly dropped below freezing point, his deep and sharp eyes seemed to shoot out sparks, and a stern shout pierced the ceiling of the cabin: "Kyle! Did you do this?"

  The enemy leader, who had just been gloating, unexpectedly did not respond with any provocation.

  Fred turned and headed straight for the infirmary.

  On the other side of the communication, in a hidden starship in space, Kyle's expression became grim after he cut off the communication.

  He didn't expect that the monitor he installed was damaged, and he would learn about it from the mouths of the imperial soldiers.

  "Juan, give me an explanation." Kyle questioned the visitor, wishing from the bottom of his heart that he had never had this brother.

  This was not the first time Juan was summoned on short notice. He seemed to be accustomed to those angry eyes and explained lightly, "Joshua needs to be examined by a doctor. The bug will be exposed sooner or later. I'm afraid those guys from the Empire will follow the clues and search all the way here, so I just destroyed myself."

  "Ridiculous!" Kyle kept pacing back and forth. "Do you think that if you blow up those guys, you won't be able to find any clues? Childish! And have you ever thought about what reason the Empire would use to declare war on us if we accidentally blow up Frederick's wife, huh?

  Also, isn't our plan for this month to bring people here and dig out the core technology of the mecha? If you blow someone up directly, do you know how much military value will be lost! "Of course, there is also a little personal selfishness in it.

  Juan said disapprovingly: "After a month of monitoring, I think that man is very stubborn. Frederick is so submissive to him. He doesn't seem smart at all. I guess he is just a name in the empire..."

  "How dare you quibble!" Kyle slapped Juan on the side of his face, leaving a red palm print. "Don't think that just because you messed up last time, I will continue to indulge you this time. Come on, put Juan in jail!"

  When Juan was taken away, his expression was indifferent and he didn't show any regret.

  Finally getting rid of the troublesome brother, Kyle was worried about Qi Yu's condition at this moment.