1.23 - You are my wife

Fred suddenly felt his eyes sore, and the surging grief swallowed him like a tsunami.

  Qi Yu's mecha was designed in this way, which must be the result of its owner's careful consideration. Every setting of a mecha requires a lot of trade-offs, and no one is willing to increase their own risks in exchange for a bunch of useless things.

  He couldn't imagine how Qi Yu, with a look of sweet anticipation, entered this command on his most proud mecha.

  Perhaps the shy young master had also expected to discover this detail.

  Fred felt his heart was in turmoil. Compared with what Qi Yu had given him, what had he given back? It would not be an exaggeration to say that all the hardships Qi Yu had experienced were because of him.

  Because of his own anger and indifference, he was now lying in the hospital bed in despair, but the simple young master had never resented him.

  Every smile and frown Qi Yu had given him was full of deep love, and he was also deeply attracted by that warm smile like the sun.

  He could not judge Qi Yu objectively and rationally as he did with other soldiers, precisely because Qi Yu occupied his entire vision and heart!

  Qi Yu was a ray of light that shone into his heart that had been frozen for twenty years. Fred even greedily thought about monopolizing that warmth...

  But no,

  Now there is nothing.

  It was he who lost the love he had longed for.

  He is the only person who will enter his heart, and step by step he is forced into a dead end of loneliness and infamy.

  Fred turned and rushed out of the exhibition hall, leaving the mecha base amid the confused gazes of everyone. The swirling yellow sand made his cheeks hurt, as if sand had blown into his eyes, and two lines of tears flowed from his red eye sockets.

  Darren received instructions from Fred shortly afterwards, asking him to restore an identical mecha as quickly and as closely as possible based on Qi Yu's.

  Fred returned to the military hospital again and was pulled directly into Logan's office.

  Logan said that the first round of treatment would be implemented on Qi Yu early the next morning, and hoped that he could cooperate as much as possible and give the patient more encouragement.

  After receiving the task, Fred carried the fresh fruits sent by Jaden and a handful of small white flowers with fresh and elegant fragrance. He stood outside the door, forced a smile, and pushed open Qi Yu's ward.

  Qi Yu was sitting on the hospital bed at this moment, looking out the window calmly.

  However, after not seeing him for half a day, his originally slender figure seemed to have become even thinner, and the too-loose hospital gown looked empty on him, as if a slight breeze could easily blow him down.

  The delicate face and the lonely expression that looked indifferent to everything made him look like a crystal clear bubble, so fragile that it would break at the slightest touch...

  Fred suppressed his inner grief and calmly sat down beside the bed. He put the fruit at his feet and found that Qi Yu had not turned around to look at him.

  Being ignored was not a pleasant feeling, but Fred had no time to pay attention to these details. He tried to make his smile more natural, and then said softly: "Joshua, look, what I brought."