1.6 - Get lost!

Butler Ryan didn't say a word extra. After finishing the introduction, he placed his right hand in a white glove on his chest, bowed respectfully and exited the room.

  While waiting for the 996 search, Qi Yu walked slowly and carefully around the bedroom.

  The admiral's bedroom is spacious and bright, simple and low-key yet not without a sense of design. Every detail interprets the owner's rigorous military style. There is not a single useless decoration on the plain white walls, and the soft bedding is as smooth and straight as the walls. At a glance, there is not even a trace of life.

  Qi Yu raised his hand and tapped the built-in wardrobe beside him, and the door opened automatically. The light strip illuminated rows of neat military uniforms, which were hung from left to right in order of color depth. The distance between each hook was exactly the same. If the door was open for a long time, you could smell a faint fragrance, just like the white bouquet he held in his hand at the wedding.

  In fact, Joshua's favorite has always been Fred's flavor...

  Qi Yu followed the memory in his mind and recalled the past ten years.

  Joshua was thinner than other children of his age since he was young, but he did not think he was worse than other children under the careful care of his mother. As he grew older, the 12-year-old boy could not suppress his desire for strength. That year, the young and brave Lieutenant Frederick stood out in the military exercise.

  His excellent combat ability and handsome appearance immediately attracted the attention of military leaders. After a unanimous decision by the top leaders, Fred was unprecedentedly included in the usually serious military academy admission brochure.

  In the poster, Fred is wearing a camouflage combat uniform, his healthy wheat-colored skin is covered with crystal sweat, and he is holding a full metal assault rifle in front of his chest, looking handsome and cool. His eyes are sharp and serious beyond his age, but they cannot conceal the youthful directness and determination.

  Anyone who takes one look at him will be deeply attracted to him.

  Fred was just twenty years old at the time.

  A civilian orphan relied on his own efforts to become the future hope of the imperial warriors. In addition to making the gates of the military academy crowded that year, Fred also built a bridge of mutual understanding between the military and the people.

  The media was full of publicity about Fred's inspirational story, and Joshua was no exception. He persuaded the Duchess that going to military school would strengthen his body, and although the Duchess was worried, she did not say anything to stop him.

  Most of the children in the military academy were of civilian origin, and they were not as cautious as their peers in the aristocratic circle. This made Joshua feel very relaxed. Although the training was hard and the physical fitness gap gradually widened, he never felt lost or discouraged, and found his own area of ​​expertise in the mecha combat class.

  Relying on his family's sufficient financial support and his own talent, Joshua was obsessed with the operation and improvement of mechas. In the mecha competition, he defeated the record holder of the military academy with his own modified mecha. After graduation, he successfully entered the Imperial Military Mecha Research Institute for further studies.

  He completed the technology that others would take four to five years to master in just one and a half years, and at the age of 21, he came to the military district where Fred was located and became the youngest mecha consultant in the empire.