1.27 - My wife is still waiting for me inside

Fred received an urgent message from Jaden, and at the same time, he drove the hover car and did a cool drift, and stopped urgently in front of the main entrance of the hotel.

  At this moment, the hotel entrance was shaped like a giant furnace, and the pungent hot air and billowing smoke warned people not to approach easily. People kept running away screaming in panic, some grateful for the joy of surviving the disaster, and some still immersed in fear and collapsed crying.

  In order not to let the young master wait too long, Fred turned back quickly without stopping, and as a result, a fire broke out accidentally during his short absence. The man's keen intuition told him that the truth was not that simple.

  The well-trained soldiers waiting outside the door acted as guides for evacuating the people at the first opportunity. Jaden led some soldiers and rushed into the sea of ​​fire to look for Qi Yu regardless of danger.

  Fred couldn't bear to watch the fire spread while he waited at the door. After confirming the position of the slowly moving red dot on the light screen of his arm, he frowned and rushed into the sea of ​​fire against the surging crowd without hesitation.

  The quick-witted subordinate grabbed Fred's arm and said, "Admiral Frederick, it's dangerous inside!"

  Does he still need to remind me of this?

  Anyone could see the tongues of fire spitting out sparks and wreaking havoc.

  Fred looked at his subordinates' worried eyes and said calmly, "My wife is still waiting for me inside."

  Even a mountain of swords and a sea of ​​fire could not stop him. Taking advantage of the moment when his men let go and were stunned, Fred jumped and disappeared into the flames.

  Disasters do not choose who has a higher chance of survival based on identity and status. At this moment, Fred is just an ordinary husband who wants to protect his family and loved ones who are in danger.

  Almost by instinct and intuition, he lowered his body and walked through the sea of ​​fire. The hot air and flames burned his skin. The pungent smoke filled the entire field of vision, making it difficult to identify the direction at the critical moment.

  Thanks to Fred's keen observation and sense of direction, the layout of the hotel lobby had long been imprinted in his mind. Following his memory, he came all the way to the vicinity of the red dot. The clear gunshots in front proved that this was indeed not a simple disaster.

  Fred quickly went forward to investigate and found that it was Jaden and his men who were engaging in a fierce firefight with the enemy.

  A big door blocked everyone's way, and in front of that door, Fred saw the hateful figure that he hated to the core.

  The sudden surge of anger made him ignore the Interstellar Peace Treaty. In less than 0.2 seconds, a bullet was fired and flew towards Kyle.

  Kyle dodged the bullet easily by leaning to the side, and looked back at the man with a smile: "With your marksmanship as an imperial admiral, you are showing mercy to me. All of you, put away your weapons."

  Kyle's men were the first to turn off their engines upon hearing this, and they all shrank back slightly when they saw the Imperial admiral.

  Seeing that the other party had taken the initiative to give in, Jaden slowly put down the gun in his hand, turned around and reported to Fred impatiently: "Admiral, Consultant Joshua was captured by them!"

  Fred recalled the painful look on Qi Yu's face when he left. He could not control the anger in his chest and shouted at Kyle, "Hand over Joshua immediately!"